• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shopping Show With Other Vendors

In summary, a holiday open house will be held with other vendors. A small table will be set up with another vendor. The suggested prizes are a cookbook and $10 towards a fundraiser.
jenoz
In November I have signed on to do a open house for the holidays with other vendors like Mary Kay, stamping, bead jewelry, Tastefully Simple etc. I will have a small table in a room with another vendor. Does anyone have any advice to offer me as far as what I should do. I was leaning towards maybe not doing any kind of demo- is that dumb?? I want to have some sort of holiday gift sets to offer as all the other vendors will have some but I don't know if I should put them together and have them out to show. Or maybe phototgraph them ahead of time to put in a binder for people to see due to space constraints. I plan to use the Celebrations cookbook for the door prize. Any other suggestions as far as food to offer or if anyone has an updated gift package incorporating some of the new products I would appreciate it!

I do a holiday open house every year with several other vendors. I never do a demo. I usually prepare some snacks ahead of time; usually sweets! There's some other threads already started about open houses....
Here's a couple flyers I have--the gift sets one is from here-thanks to who did it! The poem is one I modified last year; I got it from a SLAH consultant & changed it to fit us. Note: it is NOT updated yet with this year's specials, I haven't gotten that far yet! I actually forgot I had it!

Attachments

• Gift%20Sets%20sizes[1].doc
    6.4 KB · Views: 321
  • holiday poem.doc
    4.1 KB · Views: 487
GREAT IDEAS!!!

I also signed up for a table at a craft fair in nov. I was thinking of having a sign made up saying, "Book a show and receive $10 towards your fundraiser". OR "Win a FREE cooking show".

I'm doing the same thing... This is the fourth year in a row with this same group...well some are different as people quit their businesses...etc..
But I haven't done a demo...since usuallly Open Houses are stop in...so not everyone is there at one time.
Set up a nice display...have a door prize to get contacts..etc..
I'm probably going to set up some SimpAdd... with the New napkins, rings and table runner...and the 3-Tier stand... I haven't put much thought into it yet...mine is Nov 11th...
Good luck with it...

Hello! Congratulations on signing up for the open house for the holidays. It's a great opportunity to showcase your products and connect with potential customers.In terms of your setup, I would suggest bringing some of your most popular products and displaying them on your table. You don't necessarily have to do a demo, but having the products out for people to see, touch, and try can be a great way to generate interest. If space is limited, you can also consider having a photo album or binder with pictures of your products and gift sets for people to browse through.As for food, you can offer small samples of some of your products to entice people to try them. You can also consider incorporating some of your products into a holiday-themed dish or recipe to showcase their versatility and potential uses.In terms of gift packages, you can definitely put together some holiday-themed sets using your new products. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for customers who purchase multiple items or gift sets.Lastly, using the Celebrations cookbook for the door prize is a great idea. You can also consider having a raffle or giveaway for a gift set or product to generate even more interest.Overall, my advice would be to have a variety of products on display, offer some samples and promotions, and have engaging conversations with potential customers to showcase the benefits and uses of your products. Best of luck with the open house!

What vendors will be participating in the holiday shopping show?

The holiday shopping show will feature a variety of vendors offering a wide range of products, including kitchen accessories, home decor, beauty products, and more. Some of the vendors confirmed to be attending include Tupperware, Thirty-One Gifts, and Mary Kay.

What is the date and location of the holiday shopping show?

The holiday shopping show will take place on Saturday, December 5th from 10am-3pm at the local community center. The address is 123 Main Street, Anytown USA.

Is there an admission fee for the holiday shopping show?

No, there is no admission fee for the holiday shopping show. It is free for all attendees to enter and shop at their leisure.

Will there be any special deals or promotions at the holiday shopping show?

Yes, many vendors will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions specifically for the holiday shopping show. Be sure to stop by each booth to see what deals are available.

Can I bring my own shopping bags to the holiday shopping show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own shopping bags to the holiday shopping show. However, many vendors will also have bags available for purchase if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pampchef.angel