• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Multi-Vendor Holiday Party: What to Include in Host Packet

In summary, a host packet is a collection of materials given to the host of a multi-vendor holiday party, which includes information about the event, instructions for hosting, and promotional materials for vendors. It should include a detailed schedule, setup instructions, promotional materials, and necessary forms. To obtain a host packet, you can request one from your Pampered Chef consultant. It is best to request it a few weeks in advance, and the materials can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences.
pampchef.angel
I have a host who is doing a multi-vendor holiday party this month. I am planning to prepare the recipes ahead of time and just display my products - but I was just wondering what I should put into the host packet?

Aren't you the host? Do you mean the host packet for any bookings generated from the party?

No, a really good friend of mine is actually hosting and buying the ingredients and really doing everything just like a normal cooking show. She is having a lady come in who buys gold, and the hopes are that the cash that's paid for the gold will be spent on PC!

Ah got it. I would give her a normal host packet...host/guest specials, outside order forms and some catalogs. Set up her show online, and encourage she collect outside orders. At the event, have a nice display of simple additions and entertaining pieces and ideas....also have some gift package ideas to help the crowd with their orders. HTH

Thanks so much...you've reinforced my every thought!!!

1. What is a host packet?

A host packet is a collection of materials that are given to the host of a multi-vendor holiday party. It typically includes information about the party, instructions for hosting, and promotional materials for the vendors participating in the event.

2. What should be included in a host packet?

A host packet should include a detailed schedule of the event, instructions for setting up and hosting the party, promotional materials for the vendors, and any necessary forms or documents for the host to fill out. It may also include a list of suggested decorations or refreshments for the party.

3. How can I get a host packet?

If you are hosting a multi-vendor holiday party, you can request a host packet from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary materials and information for hosting a successful event.

4. How far in advance should I request a host packet?

It is best to request a host packet at least a few weeks in advance of your planned party date. This will give you enough time to review the materials and make any necessary preparations for the event.

5. Can I customize the materials in the host packet?

Yes, you can usually customize the materials in the host packet to fit your specific needs and preferences. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to ensure that the materials are tailored to your party and the vendors participating in it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Myminges