1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Holiday Party with other vendors

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I have a booking in Nov for my BF's sister. She is hosting a holiday get together with several vendors, one being her "gold lady" who buys used and broken gold jewelry for cash on the spot. The idea is that the guests will use that money for spending with the other vendors. I think it's a great idea - I'm not really looking to get high sales, but I think it's a great way to make contacts. I have never done a booth or any type show such as this, so any suggestions on what recipe(s) to serve or how to display would be greatly appreciated...

TIA!

2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Show off as much Simple Additions as you can, since it's on sale in November. People LOVE a sale! :D

If you can do little gift ideas, that might help too. If you have the soup bowls or small square bowls, fill one with peppermint (red/white) candies & the other with spearmint (green/white) candies using big ribbon bows on top for effect. Or fill the Trifle Bowl with festive items as a centerpiece. etc.

If you have the cookie press, maybe make some cookies in advance and then show off the press and all the attachments for the different shaped cookies.

Oct 25, 2009
  3. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

If anyone has pictures of booths they've done, I would love to see if you could share?

4. PC Angel

PC Angel Member Silver Member

I have a booth Friday and always bring the Decorator bottles filled with colored icing (store brand) for people to decorate Christmas cookies (from Dollar General - their good too!! & I don't have the time to make them myself!) I usually sell at least 10-12 decorator bottles just with this. In the past I did dill dip with the stick crackers too...., but it does not sell as well as the Decorator Bottles! (I tell them I had to buy 3 for my 3 children so they would all have the smaller tip so they won't use so much icing) Also, I talk about how to make the Cookies from Cake Mix and use the cookie cutters. I sell some of those too!

Nov 12, 2009
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Angel, try using food coloring and tell them that with three bottles they can do a variety of colors! :D You can leave one white, then do a red one & a green one for a Christmas theme. :D

Nov 12, 2009
Have something to add?