• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Party With Other Vendors

In summary, a person is looking for suggestions on what to serve and how to display at an upcoming holiday get-together event with several vendors, including a "gold lady" who buys used and broken gold jewelry for cash. They mention using Simple Additions products, such as the Trifle Bowl or cookie press, to showcase and potentially sell. The idea of using Decorator Bottles filled with colored icing for guests to decorate cookies is also mentioned as a successful selling strategy. The person is also interested in seeing photos of other vendor booths for inspiration.
pampchef.angel
I have a booking in Nov for my BF's sister. She is hosting a holiday get together with several vendors, one being her "gold lady" who buys used and broken gold jewelry for cash on the spot. The idea is that the guests will use that money for spending with the other vendors. I think it's a great idea - I'm not really looking to get high sales, but I think it's a great way to make contacts. I have never done a booth or any type show such as this, so any suggestions on what recipe(s) to serve or how to display would be greatly appreciated...

TIA!

Show off as much Simple Additions as you can, since it's on sale in November. People LOVE a sale! :DIf you can do little gift ideas, that might help too. If you have the soup bowls or small square bowls, fill one with peppermint (red/white) candies & the other with spearmint (green/white) candies using big ribbon bows on top for effect. Or fill the Trifle Bowl with festive items as a centerpiece. etc.If you have the cookie press, maybe make some cookies in advance and then show off the press and all the attachments for the different shaped cookies.

If anyone has pictures of booths they've done, I would love to see if you could share?

I have a booth Friday and always bring the Decorator bottles filled with colored icing (store brand) for people to decorate Christmas cookies (from Dollar General - their good too!! & I don't have the time to make them myself!) I usually sell at least 10-12 decorator bottles just with this. In the past I did dill dip with the stick crackers too...., but it does not sell as well as the Decorator Bottles! (I tell them I had to buy 3 for my 3 children so they would all have the smaller tip so they won't use so much icing) Also, I talk about how to make the Cookies from Cake Mix and use the cookie cutters. I sell some of those too!

Angel, try using food coloring and tell them that with three bottles they can do a variety of colors! :D You can leave one white, then do a red one & a green one for a Christmas theme. :D

Related to Holiday Party With Other Vendors

What is a "Holiday Party With Other Vendors"?

A "Holiday Party With Other Vendors" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products. It is a great opportunity to find unique gifts for the holiday season and support small businesses.

When and where will the "Holiday Party With Other Vendors" take place?

The date and location of the "Holiday Party With Other Vendors" may vary depending on your area. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What types of products can I expect to find at the "Holiday Party With Other Vendors"?

You can expect to find a variety of products from different vendors, including kitchen gadgets, home decor, jewelry, beauty products, and more. It's a one-stop-shop for all your holiday shopping needs!

Do I need to purchase a ticket to attend the "Holiday Party With Other Vendors"?

No, you do not need to purchase a ticket to attend the "Holiday Party With Other Vendors". It is a free event open to the public.

Can I bring my friends and family to the "Holiday Party With Other Vendors"?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. We encourage you to bring your friends and family to enjoy the event and support local businesses together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenoz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cjdrish