• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Ideas for a Kid-Friendly Coldstone Party

In summary, the conversation suggests hosting a coldstone theme show for kids and coming up with other ideas to entertain both the kids and adults while showcasing the products. Some ideas include using the Cool & Serve Square tray, chopper, cutting board, prep bowls, stoneware pieces, Simple Additions bowls, bamboo bowls, Easy Accent Decorator, and egg slicer. As for entertainment, suggestions include a cooking demonstration, scavenger hunt, and blind taste test.
pampchef.angel
I have a host who wants to do a coldstone theme show - with kids. I think it's a great idea but I'm trying to come up with some other ideas to entertain the kids and the adults, and show off our products. I was thinking that maybe an outdoor game of some sort? Any ideas???

TIA!

I think you can feature many products with this show including: The Cool & Serve Square tray. Show how you can fill the sections with toppings, add a bucket of icecream and our scoop and off you go to the BBQ. For the show I would also use the chopper for nuts, a cutting board and knives to cut candy bars, prep bowls for cherries and other toppings like coconut, the dessert sauces and topping sprinkles, the ice cream dipper, wooden spoons to "mix" the icecream and toppings, the stoneware piece(s) that you use for the "coldstone", Simple Additions bowls to serve in...or bamboo bowls with petite bamboo spoons, Easy Accent Decorator for whipped topping on the top of the sundaes, egg slicer for strawberries or kiwi...and so forth.

as far as a game, I would incorp. the idea of toppings and decorating. Who has the most original and creative decorated ice cream cone? Something like that.

the salad choppers work great to "mix" the ice cream. Sold severl sets that way last summer...

Hi there! I love the idea of a coldstone theme show with kids! It sounds like a fun and interactive way to showcase our products. As for other ideas to entertain both the kids and adults, how about a cooking demonstration where the kids can help make some simple recipes using our products? This will not only engage them, but also show off the versatility of our products. Another idea could be a scavenger hunt where the kids have to find different kitchen tools and ingredients, with a prize for the winner. And for the adults, maybe a blind taste test using our seasonings or sauces? Just some suggestions, but I'm sure whatever you come up with will be a hit! Happy hosting!

1. What is the Kids' Coldstone Show?

The Kids' Coldstone Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration geared towards children. It teaches kids how to make delicious treats using Pampered Chef products and simple ingredients.

2. How long does the Kids' Coldstone Show last?

The show typically lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the age and engagement of the children participating.

3. Is the Kids' Coldstone Show suitable for all ages?

Yes, the show is suitable for children of all ages. Younger children may need some assistance from adults, but the activities are designed to be fun and easy for kids to participate in.

4. Can the Kids' Coldstone Show be customized for special events or parties?

Yes, the show can be customized to fit the theme or occasion of your event or party. Just let us know your preferences and we will do our best to accommodate them.

5. Do I need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in the Kids' Coldstone Show?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in the Kids' Coldstone Show. However, if you are interested in purchasing any products used in the show, they will be available for purchase after the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies