• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Indoor Kids Theme Show Ideas for February

In summary, there are many fun indoor kids' theme show ideas for February, such as a Valentine's Day baking party, a winter wonderland craft event, a Chinese New Year celebration, a Super Bowl party, and a Groundhog Day themed show. To ensure the show is appropriate for all ages, choose a theme that appeals to a wide range of children and include activities for different age groups. The theme show can also be customized to fit your child's interests and typically lasts around 1-2 hours. It is also possible to book a theme show for a group of kids, such as a birthday party or playdate, with the activities and games adjusted accordingly.
ChefJen2012
Hi folks!

I'm looking for a kids theme show to do in February. I've done the ice cream one in the summer time and it was a big hit. I'm looking for an indoor activity since the weather has been so cold and yucky lately. Any ideas?

thanks!

make your own pizza: use biscuit cutters to cut dough, then roll with bakers roll, put on bar pans, partially bake, then they can add toppings and finish baking. They can slice pepperoni with mandoline, grate cheese with rotary grater, slice mushrooms with egg slicer plus, even cook sausage and chop with mix n chop, use mfp for peppers, onions.

oohh! i love it!

a cupcake show

Hi there!

I'm glad to hear that the ice cream show was a big hit for you! For a fun indoor activity in February, I would highly recommend our "Pizza Party" theme show. Kids love getting involved in making their own pizzas and it's a great way to keep them entertained on a cold and yucky day. Plus, it's a great opportunity to teach them about healthy food choices and the importance of using fresh ingredients. Let me know if you're interested and I can provide you with more information and tips for a successful pizza party show. Happy cooking!

1. What are some fun indoor kids' theme show ideas for February?

There are many great options for indoor kids' theme shows in February! Some popular ideas include a Valentine's Day baking party, a winter wonderland craft event, a Chinese New Year celebration, a Super Bowl party, and a Groundhog Day themed show.

2. How can I make sure the theme show is appropriate for all ages?

One way to ensure the theme show is suitable for all ages is to choose a theme that appeals to a wide range of children, such as a holiday or sport. You can also include a variety of activities and games that cater to different age groups.

3. Can I customize the theme show to fit my child's interests?

Absolutely! Our theme shows are designed to be customizable and can be tailored to fit your child's specific interests and preferences. Just let us know what your child loves and we can incorporate it into the show.

4. How long does a theme show typically last?

The duration of a theme show can vary depending on the specific activities and games included, but most shows last around 1-2 hours. However, we are happy to work with you to create a shorter or longer show to fit your needs.

5. Can I book a theme show for a group of kids, such as a birthday party or playdate?

Yes, our theme shows are perfect for group events like birthday parties, playdates, or even just a fun day with friends. We can accommodate groups of various sizes and adjust the activities and games accordingly. Just let us know the details and we will work with you to create a memorable experience for the kids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies