• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids in the Kitchen Valentines show ideas needed

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
A January host has rescheduled her Kids in the Kitchen show to Sat. Feb.13th (just so glad that she rescheduled due to plumbing, etc., problems in the house). Does anyone have ideas for a Valentine's theme Kids in the Kitchen show? I'm thinking: making a Valentine cookie cake on the stone; making cookies with the cookie press, everyone wear red?? Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Suzy in Texas

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Make 2 step fudge and cut into hearts with the creative cutters.

2 Step Fudge
12 oz. pkg chocolate chips
1 tub frosting

Combine and melt in microwave (1 minute) then spread onto parchment paper or pastry mat and cool slightly. Then cut with cookie cutters.

You could also load the warm fudge into the Easy Accent Decorator with the open star tip and make kisses.

Use any flavor chips and frosting to create different tastes/colors. In February and May (HWC) I always use white chocolate chips and strawberry frosting to make pink hearts.

Last edited:

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
Thanks, Beth. This sounds like a winner recipe!

Suzy in Texas

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
And we'll be making a sugar cookie cake on the large round stone-in the shape of a heart-will probably sprinkle and/or put sprinkles or candies on it when it comes out of the oven. Any suggestions for how long it should cook, and what would be good to put on top of it?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I would probably follow the baking guidelines of other cookie pizzas...I'm assuming when you say you are doing a sugar cookie cake on the large round stone, that is what you mean?

I got this from a Dessert "Pizza" using the sugar cookie dough.

Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of Classic Round Stone. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4-inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone; cool completely.

Nov 19, 2009
What's 2 step fudge? This looks great for my neighborhood kids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
punkie1019
Replies
Views