1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Kids in the Kitchen Valentines show ideas needed

1. Suzy Englert

Suzy Englert Member

A January host has rescheduled her Kids in the Kitchen show to Sat. Feb.13th (just so glad that she rescheduled due to plumbing, etc., problems in the house). Does anyone have ideas for a Valentine's theme Kids in the Kitchen show? I'm thinking: making a Valentine cookie cake on the stone; making cookies with the cookie press, everyone wear red?? Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Suzy in Texas

Jan 5, 2010
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Make 2 step fudge and cut into hearts with the creative cutters.

2 Step Fudge
    12 oz. pkg chocolate chips
    1 tub frosting

Combine and melt in microwave (1 minute) then spread onto parchment paper or pastry mat and cool slightly. Then cut with cookie cutters.

You could also load the warm fudge into the Easy Accent Decorator with the open star tip and make kisses.

Use any flavor chips and frosting to create different tastes/colors. In February and May (HWC) I always use white chocolate chips and strawberry frosting to make pink hearts.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    Jan 5, 2010
  3. Suzy Englert

Suzy Englert Member

Thanks, Beth. This sounds like a winner recipe!

Suzy in Texas

Jan 5, 2010
  4. Suzy Englert

Suzy Englert Member

And we'll be making a sugar cookie cake on the large round stone-in the shape of a heart-will probably sprinkle and/or put sprinkles or candies on it when it comes out of the oven. Any suggestions for how long it should cook, and what would be good to put on top of it?

Thanks,
    Suzy in Texas

Feb 4, 2010
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I would probably follow the baking guidelines of other cookie pizzas...I'm assuming when you say you are doing a sugar cookie cake on the large round stone, that is what you mean?

I got this from a Dessert "Pizza" using the sugar cookie dough.

Feb 4, 2010
  6. What's 2 step fudge? This looks great for my neighborhood kids.

Feb 4, 2010
Have something to add?