• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for a Kids Party?

In summary, the group discusses ideas for a kids' party, considering Halloween and Thanksgiving themes. They suggest making turkey hand cookies and mini pumpkin cakes, as well as using the apple peeler and corer to make apple crisp. They also mention incorporating PC products into the party, such as the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer and the Apple/Potato/Carrot Slicer. One member also suggests making a large show out of the party to reach sellathon level.
heat123
Silver Member
I was debating on doing a Halloween kids party for my daughter and friends like I did last year when first starting out with TPC. But seeing that I don't have any shows in Nov. yet I was thinking maybe doing a Thanksgiving party instead. Does anyone have any ideas on what to make for kids (fun treats) and such to make it cute-fun for kids 4-6 years old???:confused:

Thanks for any ideas!

I have never tried this, so I don't know if it would work or not-----> I just thought of it when I read this post. Could you make a ton of sugar cookie dough, then have the kids trace their hands in the dough with the My Safe Cutter. Cook them and then decorate them with the decorator bottles to look like turkeys!!

That's a really cute idea Gillian! Thanks! I also thought about doing a "fall pumpkin kids party" so I can incorporate Turkey day and anything fall like with the recipes and decorating. That turkey cookie is great! I will definitely try it with my kids and see if they turn out!

Feel free anyone to throw out recipe ideas that are kid related for fall!

I read something about making the mini pumpkin cakes with the mini fluted pan too. That wouldn't really be as fun, but the kids could still decorate their pumpkins for "harvest" instead of Halloween.

gilliandanielle said:
I have never tried this, so I don't know if it would work or not-----> I just thought of it when I read this post. Could you make a ton of sugar cookie dough, then have the kids trace their hands in the dough with the My Safe Cutter. Cook them and then decorate them with the decorator bottles to look like turkeys!!

That is such a cute idea! My 7 year old has been begging to have another PC party. I was thinking of doing one in October so I could get my Santoku at 60% off:)

gilliandanielle said:
I read something about making the mini pumpkin cakes with the mini fluted pan too. That wouldn't really be as fun, but the kids could still decorate their pumpkins for "harvest" instead of Halloween.

I was totally thinkin the same thing- those mini pumkins were so cute! I just found them in the files section and will use those as 1 of the recipes and the turkey hand cookie (which I think will work), if not I think I have turkey a cookie cutter somewhere along with fall leaf cutters)!
So that helped me decide, thanks! I will be having a November show instead of Oct. to get 1 show in for that month at least!:rolleyes:

Make it a huge show so you have a chance at a sellathon level!

You can also use the cookie press. The kids might think that is fun as well.

Also, maybe make an apple crisp and let the kids use the APCS, my son loves to use that! Then you can demonstrate the Ice Cream Dipper, by throwing either cinnamon ice cream or vanilla ice cream on the apple crisp.

If I think of anything else, I will let you know.

Sounds like a fun idea!
Jaye

Thanks Jaye good idea, I have to borrow a APCS I guess! That is one thing I do not have in my PC inventory! I may have to invest in one for all the recipes that call for peeled, sliced apples!

I made the apple crisp at my show on Thurs and don't have the A/P/C/S! I peel the apples with the veggie peeler (had guests help so it wouldn't take forever) used the apple corer, the sliced them in thirds (like a pie if you are looking down through the hole) Then I had each guest slice a few apple pieces in the mandoline. If you are doing it with kids I would skip the mandoline though!!

I think my grandma has one APCS I can borrow? OR I can just order it on a show I have in OCt. My daughter would get a kick out of peeling the apples I am sure!
Ps how is the apple crisp by the way?

It was DELICIOUS! I made the Mom's Apple Crisp out of All the Best pg. 99 and it was so good. I hate apple pie, but this was so good!

1. What are some kid-friendly Thanksgiving dishes that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

Some kid-friendly Thanksgiving dishes that can be made using Pampered Chef products include mini turkey-shaped sandwiches made with the Turkey Cookie Cutter Set, pumpkin-shaped cheese balls made with the Pumpkin Mold, and cornbread muffins made with the Cornbread Pan.

2. How can Pampered Chef products make preparing Thanksgiving dinner with kids easier?

Pampered Chef products can make preparing Thanksgiving dinner with kids easier by providing tools that are safe and easy for kids to use, such as the Kids' Nylon Knife Set and the Mix N Chop. Additionally, many of our products have kid-friendly designs and shapes that make cooking more fun for children.

3. Can you share any Thanksgiving-themed recipes that kids can help make using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of Thanksgiving-themed recipes that kids can help make using Pampered Chef products, such as Turkey Veggie Tray, Pilgrim Hat Cookies, and Thanksgiving Stuffing Cups. These recipes can be found on our website or in our holiday recipe book.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with organizing and planning a Thanksgiving meal with kids?

Yes, we offer products such as the Meal Prep Plan, which includes a meal planning and grocery list notepad, as well as the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, which can help with prepping vegetables and other ingredients. We also have a variety of cookbooks with kid-friendly recipes and tips for involving kids in the meal planning process.

5. Can Pampered Chef products be used to make traditional Thanksgiving dishes healthier for kids?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help make traditional Thanksgiving dishes healthier for kids. For example, our Veggie Spiralizer can be used to make zucchini noodles instead of regular pasta, and our Air Fryer can be used to make crispy sweet potato fries instead of traditional fries. We also have recipes and tips for healthier versions of classic Thanksgiving dishes on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • katchkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates