• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Fun Card Game at My Ladies' Party?

In summary, Sandi suggests giving a card (instead of a ticket) when giving a tip, using a tool, or doing something special for the customer. The best poker hand at the end of the party wins a prize.
sandilou
Silver Member
I'm doing a party for a group of ladies tomorrow that I've done about 20 parties for. They are so cute, average age about 75. I need to come up with something new for a little ongoing game. I was thinking about something using a deck of cards. I heard something at conference about giving a card (instead of ticket) when they give a tip, use a tool, etc. and the best poker hand at the end wins. Do you do anything like that? Any ideas you might have would be appreciated!

TIA,
Sandi

Not too sure about using a deck of cards, but I do like your idea. I think there's a PC Bingo in the files. Also, if they haven't seen the new product...you might like the Queen of Shoppers game (also in files).

HTH

thanks for this reminder -- these ladies haven't played this in a couple years. I would like ideas for the card game, though, if anyone has any.

Sandi

I'm having a show 10-11 for a group of seniors and have been searching the posts for convenient items for seniors. Since you have so many shows under your belt, would you mind sharing the items they seem to enjoy. If you see this after the above date I would still like the info as this will be an ongoing endeaver TIA

Micro Cookers for sure. Easy read MC. Garlic Press, Chopper for those concerned about using a knife. Prep Bowls both sizes. Measuring spoons. MMP for salad dressing. Jar opener and easy opener.

One of my director's "sister directors" plays this game. She uses 2 decks of cards, including the jokers. They get a card for every time they volunteer, ask a question, etc. At the end she does a bonus round for the opportunity questions. (Maybe 2 cards each). Best Poker hand wins a prize. Those holding Joker cards win FREE cooking shows.

My ladies like everything new. Right now they are looking for easy gift ideas, and the gift sets are perfect. I have 3 of them that are working on SA, one for the square stuff, 2 for the dots stuff. Mostly they like getting together and having fun. Almost all these shows are $1000 or close to it. I always bring an extra, easy to make treat -- they love food! They loved the sauces over cream cheese. They also loved the oil dipping samples. They all loved the wine stopper and stocked up for stocking stuffers.

Hope that helps,
Sandi

1. What is the "Game With Cards for Party?"

The "Game With Cards for Party" is a fun and interactive game that involves using a deck of cards to complete various challenges and tasks. It is perfect for parties and gatherings with friends and family.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

The game can be played with 2 or more players. There is no limit to the number of players, so it is great for both small and large groups.

3. How do you play the game?

To play the game, each player is given a deck of cards. The game leader will draw a card from their deck and announce the challenge or task on the card. Players will then take turns completing the challenge or task until all cards have been used.

4. Are there different variations of the game?

Yes, there are many different variations of the game that can be played. Some variations include using specific types of cards, such as only using face cards or only using number cards. You can also create your own variations to make the game more unique and tailored to your group.

5. Is the game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. However, some challenges or tasks may need to be adjusted for younger players. It is always important to consider the age and abilities of all players when playing the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Jessamary