• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Purse Game Ideas for Your Next Pampered Chef Party

In summary, the "Purse Game" is a popular party game where guests have to find various items within their purses or bags. To play, the host reads out a list of items and the person with the most items wins a prize. Common items to include on the list are a pen, lipstick, and a tissue, but more unique items can also be added. The number of items on the list should be around 10-15 for a good game length. The game can also be modified for virtual parties by having guests show items on their screens or searching for items in their homes.
Jessamary
I want to do the purse game tonight and I need some help thinking of catergories to talk about...

I want to do a subject with "W" "C" and "G". Anyone have any ideas?

(The purse game I'm doing has people go through their purse to find things with the letter I call out. The first person to find something gets a ticket and I talk about something about Pampered Chef with that letter...for example E would be Extra Income.)

Cool game! I'll have to use that sometime too! Sounds like the ladies would have lots of fun!

Hmm. "W" could be WAYS to make cooking easier and more fun. "C" could be either the COMMISSION you could earn as a CONSULTANT or the CREATIVITY you bring to the table with each meal. And "G" could be the GOALS you set for yourself, either on a daily basis in your life or if you want to relate it to your business.
Sounds like a fun game! I might have to try it sometime. :)

G -- great incentives -- SAT, trips, jewellery, monthly sales & recruitng incentives / gifts.

W work that's part-time / full-time / fun-time. Whatever you want!

C - Cluster meetings / Change (doing something out of your ordniary routine) / Conferences & other training opportunities / Confidence (which many have found by starting their PC businesses)

Here's what I came up with. I used part of what I found on CS files (but it wasn't finished...not sure why it was up if it wasn't done.)

Attachments

• The Purse Game, edited version.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 654

What is the "Purse Game"?

The "Purse Game" is a popular party game where guests have to find various items within their purses or bags. It is a fun and interactive way to break the ice and get to know each other better.

How do I play the "Purse Game"?

To play the "Purse Game", the host will read out a list of items and guests have to search through their purses to find as many items as they can. The person with the most items wins a prize. The host may also choose to assign different point values to certain items to make the game more challenging.

What items should I include in the "Purse Game" list?

Some common items to include in the "Purse Game" list are a pen, lipstick, a tissue, a hair tie, a receipt, a credit card, and a photo of a loved one. You can also add more unique items depending on the theme of the party or the interests of the guests.

How many items should be on the "Purse Game" list?

The number of items on the "Purse Game" list can vary depending on the size of the group and the time available. However, a good rule of thumb is to have around 10-15 items on the list to ensure that the game is not too short or too long.

Can I modify the "Purse Game" for virtual parties?

Yes, the "Purse Game" can be easily modified for virtual parties. Instead of searching through physical purses, guests can show the items on their screens or share pictures of the items. You can also create a virtual "Purse Game" list and have guests search for items in their homes instead of their purses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg