• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Bday Party Games for 6-7 Yr Olds!

In summary, for a 6-7 year old birthday party with a homemade pizza and cupcake-making theme, some game ideas are: a balloon game where kids are put in teams and try to pop their balloons by running back and forth, pin the tail on the donkey or a similar variation, a play doh animal guessing game, and the classic games of duck duck goose, musical chairs/statues/bumps. For a craft, the cupcake decorating activity already planned could suffice.
Jennie4PC
I am doing a bday party for my son on sat and I need a few game ideas. We are doing home made pizza and then the kids will be making thier own cupcakes as the cake since I dont have time to decorate a cake due to my schedule. But I need game ides. The kids are 6-7 yrs old.
TIA.

BALLOON GAME
If the weather is nice enough a nice balloon game is always fun. Depending on how many kids there are put them in teams, 3-4 per team is good.
Have them line up each with a blown up balloon (get some helpful adults to blow these up when they arrive and stick them in a garbage bag until the games begin). You can use different colors for each team if you want but you don't have to.
Stand about 30-40 ft from them and have them run to you and try to pop their balloons. Sit on them, step on them, whatever as long as they pop them and then run back to tag the next person in line. The winning team pops all their balloons and makes it back to their team first. Have an adult stand with them to see who the winner is, if the race is close.

Pin the tail on the donkey is good for this age. Or something similar, there are many different variations of this game.

Use play doh and whisper to each of them the type of animal they should try to make with their play doh. Line up the play doh animals and have the kids try to guess what each one is. Winners get a prize.

Debbie :D

I hope you have fun.

duck duck goose, pin the tail on the donkey, telephone (whispering down the lane)....the old fashioned stuff works great with the little ones.

have fun!

musical chairs/statues/bumps...

Some dort of craft? Although you're already doing the cup-cake decorating...

I agree with Susan, duck duck goose is always fun, and the balloon game is a hoot too!

What are some fun and age-appropriate birthday party games for 6-7 year olds?

Some fun and age-appropriate birthday party games for 6-7 year olds include pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs, freeze dance, scavenger hunt, and hot potato.

How many games should I plan for a 6-7 year old's birthday party?

It is recommended to plan around 3-5 games for a 6-7 year old's birthday party. This allows for enough variety and keeps the kids engaged without causing them to become overwhelmed.

Do I need to provide prizes for the games?

Providing prizes for the games is not necessary, but it can add to the fun and excitement for the kids. Small, inexpensive toys or treats make great prizes for this age group.

Are there any outdoor games that would be suitable for a 6-7 year old's birthday party?

Yes, there are plenty of outdoor games that would be suitable for a 6-7 year old's birthday party. Some ideas include a water balloon toss, an obstacle course, or a classic game of tag.

What are some games that can be played indoors in case of bad weather?

If the weather is not cooperating, there are still plenty of fun games that can be played indoors. Some options include a craft station, a board game tournament, or a movie and popcorn party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
Admin Greg