• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash the Fun with 'I've Never' Game: Perfect for Parties and Gatherings

S
sarahmarie
This game is a riot. If you have a fun loving group at a show this game would be perfect. Or just play it the next time you have some girlfriends over. The game is totally different depending on who you are playing with. Here is how it goes...

Give everyone 10 (more/less) items (poker chips, candy, playing cards, whatever you have on hand). You sit in a circle and the first person says something she has never done that she thinks most people have. If she said "I have never flown in an airplane" then everyone who HAS flown has to give her a poker chip. This game continues in a cirlce. You can go as long as you want. If you are out of chips you just wait until it is your turn again. The person with the most chips at the end wins!

Here are some examples of "I've never" statements that I have encountered.

At a woman of faith confrence "I've never had sex anywhere but a bed." a very sweet and innocent older woman was shocked! she said" not even in the tub? or the pool? couch?" it was sooo funny!

"i've never driven a car" from an english mum!

"I've never dyed my hair"

"I've never worn a bikini"

This can be so creative! Have fun! I wanted to play on here but I dont know how it would work. But if you want to post an "i've never" please feel free. We will all mail you our poker chips!

I played a drinking version of this game in college. Someone would say "I never xxx." Anyone who had done that would have to take a sip of their drink. Obviously, as the evening progressed, people would get more inebriated, and the statements would get wilder and wilder.

i've played this game a LOT as a drinking game as well. Ann our statements would get pretty wild as well....or we would end up ganging up on one person (we only did that if we were all good friends)

OMG!! Check THIS out! So I'm at my cousin's baby shower (I'm the oldest grandchild). Well, someone had the bright idea to play this with M & Ms. Oh man....so here I am in front of my grandmother (who raised me), my aunt, my cousin, and all my aunts family and they're saying stuff like, I've never smoked marijuana....I've never gone skinny dipping.....I've never gotten a tattoo!! Now, at the time I was about 30, newly married, and had been in the Air Force for 12 years. Why was I the first one with no M & Ms!!! Actually, me and my aunt's WILD sister. I was so embarrassed but it was hilarious at the same time. That is a fun game though I would caution playing it with family!

We used to make things up to find out information...when you wanted to know if someone did it with their boyfriend or something, you'd say, "I never had sex with John Jones!" LOL! What a gay old time we had with that...

I thought at first that you were suggesting to play it at a PC show! I think it could be fun if you limited it to PC things...."I've never baked cookies on my stone" etc...!

You gals...Make me laugh! Thanks!:D

We played this at my sisters bachlorette party, and OH MY! Very interesting.

I decided to give this a shot at a bridal shower. The gals did not under any circumstances want to play any cheesy games, but when I told them about this game, they were all in! It was SO funny! There were grandmothers in the room and some of the things that came out were shocking! They loved it so much, they kept going around the room wanting more than one turn.
We used m&m's as well.

Things I've never......Here are some PC things I've never.....

I've never made a wreath, ring, or braid for a show!
I've never made a micro-cake for a show!
I've never used my V-shaped cutter!

What have you never done?

1. What is the objective of "I've Never" game?

The objective of "I've Never" game is to have fun and get to know each other better by sharing things we have or have not done.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

The game can be played with any number of players, but it is recommended to have at least 3 players for a more entertaining experience.

3. Can the game be played with children?

The game can be adapted for children by using age-appropriate statements and items instead of poker chips. However, the game is originally designed for adults and may not be suitable for young children.

4. How long does a typical game of "I've Never" last?

The duration of the game depends on the number of players and the number of items given to each player. It can last anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for creating "I've Never" statements?

The only rule for creating "I've Never" statements is to make sure they are appropriate for the group playing and are not offensive or hurtful. It is also recommended to have a variety of statements to keep the game interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Shows