• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Sweet Side: Fun Ideas for a Chocolate Show Game | Get Inspired!

In summary, "Unleash Your Sweet Side" is a chocolate show game created by Pampered Chef for their cooking shows. It allows guests to actively participate and showcases the versatility of Pampered Chef products. The game involves teams creating unique chocolate desserts using provided ingredients and tools, with the winning team chosen by the consultant or popular vote. Examples of desserts include chocolate lava cakes, truffles, and bark. No prior cooking experience is needed for guests to participate, and the game can be customized for different themes or events.
Zoe2Go
I'd like to do a little fun thing at my chocolate show this week. Has anyone ever heard of the game where each person picks out their favorite candy bar from a list? The candy bar they pick then has something to do with their personality. Problem is, I have no idea what that list is or what goes with it. Do you?

Other ideas would be helpful too.

Thank you

Chocolate FactsI don't have any chocolate based games, but I do have a lot of chocolate facts I have collected. I'm attaching them as is...sorry for any typos, mistakes, etc.!

I would be interested in the game too! Hope someone has it...and others!

Attachments

• chocolate info.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Chocolate Sayings to Live By.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 516
  • Chocolate Is so Good for You.doc
    23 KB · Views: 414
  • Bits about Chocolate for Valentine.doc
    21 KB · Views: 502
  • Chocolate Martini.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 541
Zoe2go,
What is your email? I have a whole file on games afew of them are for my Death BY Chocolate show.

Could you e-mail me that too?

Me too, please!

I'm going to go ahead and post the documents here since I have had quite a few requests. I'm pretty sure I found most of these here though.

Attachments

• death by chocolate.pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 562
  • chocolate fact3.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 313
  • chocolate fact2.doc
    11 KB · Views: 321
  • chocolate facts.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 396
  • Chocolate Math.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
The last one :)

Attachments

• chocolate quiz.doc
    214.5 KB · Views: 453
I'm looking for some super easy recipes to do for a Death By Chocolate show. I really want to have something with a "wow" factor. Has anyone had any super success with trifles? recommendations? I have the files from above, the quiz and things to say while there, but I need some recipes. Nothing is seeming to jump at me yet.

I think here's something like original post asked for....Here's a few games I play at my DBC shows........

Attachments

• Game for Chocolate-Candy Show - with ANSWERS-NO LOGO.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 514
  • chocolate candy Quiz-No Logo.doc
    593.5 KB · Views: 419
  • Candy Bar Game.doc
    19 KB · Views: 455

1. What is "Unleash Your Sweet Side" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Unleash Your Sweet Side" is a fun and interactive chocolate show game that Pampered Chef consultants can use during their cooking shows. It allows guests to get involved and engaged in the cooking experience, while also showcasing the versatility of our Pampered Chef products in creating delicious chocolate treats.

2. How does the game work?

First, the consultant will gather all the necessary ingredients and tools for the game. Then, they will explain the rules and divide the guests into teams. Each team will have a certain amount of time to create a unique chocolate dessert using the provided ingredients and tools. The winning team will be chosen by the consultant or by popular vote from the other guests.

3. What are some examples of chocolate desserts that can be made during the game?

There are endless possibilities for chocolate desserts that can be made during the game. Some popular options include chocolate lava cakes, chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate truffles, and chocolate bark. Consultants can also get creative and come up with their own unique recipes for the game.

4. Do guests need any prior cooking experience to participate in the game?

No, the game is designed for everyone to have fun and get involved, regardless of their cooking experience. The consultant will guide the guests through the recipe and provide any necessary tips or instructions. It's a great way for guests to learn new techniques and get hands-on experience with our products.

5. Can the game be customized for different themes or events?

Yes, the game can be adapted to fit different themes or events. Consultants can use different types of chocolate, toppings, or decorations to match the theme or occasion. For example, for a holiday-inspired show, guests could make chocolate ornaments or reindeer treats. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aried
Replies