• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Game Day Activities for a November Show: Ideas for Non-Sports Fans

In summary, for your Game Day themed show, you could offer games and activities such as a trivia contest, tailgate party bingo, sports team charades, "Name That Tune" with sports team songs, and a sports team scavenger hunt. Make sure to keep the activities fun and inclusive for all attendees. Good luck!
alavancha
I'm doing a Game Day themed show in November. The host wants some fun games/activities to do at the show.

We're going to ask people to wear their favorite sports team memorablia/jersey.

What are some other games/activies that I can offer? I am not a sports fan AT ALL (and neither is my husband) so this is new to me!

I just did a show where I did a candy bar game where there were clues like "Group of Friends" (3 muskateers) and "A worker's favorite day" (payday). You could do a game like this where you pick some football team names and make up clues. You could also take words related to football or another sport and scramble the letters....first to get all answers correct gets a prize! Someone also posted a left/right game recently that I used at my last show (check the files section)...you could write something similar with a sports theme!

Sounds fun! Good luck!

Here are a few suggestions for games/activities that you could offer at your Game Day themed show:1. Trivia Contest: Create a list of sports-related trivia questions and have attendees compete to see who knows the most about their favorite teams. You could even offer prizes for the winners.2. Tailgate Party Bingo: Create a bingo card with different tailgate party items (grill, cooler, football, etc.) and have attendees mark off items as they see them. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize.3. Sports Team Charades: Have attendees act out different sports teams for others to guess. This could be a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved.4. "Name That Tune" with Sports Team Songs: Create a playlist of popular songs associated with different sports teams and have attendees try to guess the team based on the song.5. Sports Team Scavenger Hunt: Hide items or clues related to different sports teams around the venue and have attendees search for them. The first person or team to find all the items wins a prize.Remember to keep the games and activities lighthearted and fun for everyone, even those who may not be big sports fans. Good luck with your Game Day themed show!

What are the benefits of hosting a Game Day Show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a Game Day Show with Pampered Chef is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. You can also learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and connect with friends and family through a shared love of cooking and entertaining.

How do I schedule a Game Day Show with Pampered Chef?

Scheduling a Game Day Show with Pampered Chef is simple and can be done online or through a consultant. Simply choose a date and time that works for you and your guests, and your consultant will handle the rest. You can also customize the theme and menu for your show.

What kind of products are featured in a Game Day Show?

Game Day Shows feature Pampered Chef's top kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as their delicious food products. These products are specifically chosen to help make hosting game day parties and events easier and more enjoyable. From appetizers to desserts, there is something for everyone.

Can I earn rewards by hosting a Game Day Show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Plus, the more guests who attend and make purchases, the more rewards you can earn. It's a great way to stock up on new kitchen tools and cookware while having fun with friends.

What kind of support can I expect from my consultant for my Game Day Show?

Your consultant will provide you with everything you need to have a successful Game Day Show, including invitations, recipes, and tips for hosting. They will also be available to answer any questions and provide support throughout the planning process. You can also contact them for assistance with orders or any other needs after the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows