• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun games for a Chocolate Bliss show?

In summary, Lisa is trying to come up with new games for her repeat hostess who has had guests at some of her Death By Chocolate shows. She is looking for ideas from the readers.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Help, I'm doing a Chocolate Bliss show for repeat hostess who's had guests at some of my Death By Chocolate shows, I try and mix things up and do different games so I'm not repeating same games, but I've done all that's posted here and a few others I've got..........does anyone have any ideas?? Games you play??

Thanks,

Lisa

What games do you play? One game that i repeat playing, because everyone loves it, is "Have you ever" I dont have a copy yet, i can get it, but pretty much have you ever locked your self out of the car.. have you ever left the iron on, have you ever burnt anything.. ect.. Its fun, they get a kick when it is something they HAve done!!

Right now for games, i play the old "tell me 3 things about cookware/stoneware" they get competitive... and its fun.. But other than that i would LOVE new ideas!!

What games are you currently playing Lisa?

What about a PC trivia game? If these people are familiar with your shows why not quiz them on some of the material you normally share. Let them be the consultants for the show!

Chocolate triviaOr why not do a chocolate trivia game! I did one for my Death by Chocolate show!! And I don't know if you have the Purse game but it's one of my favorites and I am attaching it.
Also I play "Where is it in the catalog?" And you could have them search out the pages for products that are helpful with chocolate.
Call out these products and have them tell you the page number:

Small Micro cooker

Coating trays and tools

Deluxe cheese grater

Decorator bottle set

Things like that. Hope this helps. Here is the link to get chocolate trivia questions!
Chocolate Trivia Questions + Cartoon Fun from Brownielocks

Debbie :D

Attachments

• PC Purse game.doc
    27 KB · Views: 470
Oooo- thank you for the Chocolate Trivia. I am loving Chocolate Bliss- this will go well!!

friday

What are the Chocolate Show Games offered by Pampered Chef?

The Chocolate Show Games offered by Pampered Chef are a series of interactive cooking and baking games that incorporate chocolate into the recipes. These games are perfect for chocolate lovers and provide a fun and delicious way to learn new cooking techniques.

What types of recipes are included in the Chocolate Show Games?

The Chocolate Show Games feature a variety of recipes, from classic chocolate desserts like brownies and truffles to more unique dishes like chocolate mole sauce and chocolate-infused cocktails. There are also options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan recipes.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in the Chocolate Show Games?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in the Chocolate Show Games. All of the recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and appliances, such as a mixing bowl, whisk, and oven. However, having a few Pampered Chef products, such as our stoneware baking dishes, can make the process even easier and more enjoyable.

How do I access the Chocolate Show Games?

The Chocolate Show Games can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website. Simply visit our website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can search for "Chocolate Show Games" and browse the available recipes. You can also purchase a Pampered Chef consultant to host a virtual or in-person cooking party featuring the Chocolate Show Games.

Are the Chocolate Show Games suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Chocolate Show Games are suitable for all ages, making them perfect for family activities or even team-building events. Children can participate with adult supervision and assistance, and the recipes can be adjusted to accommodate different skill levels. The games also provide a fun way to introduce children to cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies