• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Bliss With Little Prep

When you microwave in the stoneware fluted pan, you MUST coat the pan first with oil or Bakers Secret or Pam with Flour or Crisco with Flour. Also, test the microwave with a cup of water - if you can get a rolling boil on high in 3 minutes or does it take 5 or 6?3 minute boil = 11-12 minute cake.5 =13-15 minutes.6 = 15-18 minutes.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I have a May show on a Thursday evening. I'll be going from work, with maybe a few minutes to stop by the house on the way to pick up anything I need. The show starts at 7pm, and I would REALLY like to get out in no more than 2 hours, since everyone, including me, will have to get up early the next morning.

It's a chocolate bliss theme. I have a couple of ideas, but I've never done this theme (amazing, isn't it?? I'm such a chocoholic, and suggest it to almost every potential host, but this is the first time someone actually said yes!). What are your favorite, quick and easy, not too much fuss but shows several tools, chocolate recipes?

I'm revamping my shows, so would like the demo to be 30-45 minutes or less (not including any final baking and/or cooling time, because I can be doing the ticket game while this is happening).

Thanks in advance-

When I first started, I did chocolate shows - and always did the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, and the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue w/ strawberries and pretzels for dipping. That was always a huge hit. I'd pop the cake in the oven, and then make the fondue, do the rest of the party, pull the cake out, do the topping for the cake, and the show was done. It was a 45 minute party!

The Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries is a huge hit at my shows. Uses the:
  • Fluted Stone
  • large round platter (don't try to use the new cake pedestal, the chocolate will run off the edge :()
  • stainless steel mixing bowls (in lieu of the batter bowl - 1 to mix in & 1 for trash)
  • Measuring cups
  • Measuring spoons
  • Master Scraper
  • Mix 'N Scraper
  • micro cooker
  • core & more
  • egg slicer
  • slice n serve (or beaded pie server)

And can be done in your time frame! :D

The warm nutty caramel brownies take a little bit longer, but are super yummy too!

PB torte - quick and easy, impressive looking and everyone loves it! Lots of people will buy the torte pans :)

Cool and creamy chocolate fondue ~ super easy! It's always a big hit. I'll be pairing that with the new Cafe Caramel Con Leche from the new SB for my next few chocolate bliss shows.

Thanks for the suggestions!! Now, I'll have to decide between the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and the PB Torte. I haven't tried either, so (darn!) I'll have to practice. I looked up the recipe for the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue, and see there's also a recipe for Silky Chocolate Fondue, which uses the Double Boiler. Maybe I'll go with this, since it also showcases cookware, in which case I can do the Torte. Or, the Velvet Cake with Strawberries. Argghh, too many decisions, and so many recipes to test before the show. Anyone want to come over for a taste testing?!

I'd go with the PB Torte over the Skillet Cake, but that's just my taste preference. :D The Velvet Cake w/ Strawberries is also good. That shows stoneware in the micro.

Amanda, true about the stoneware - especially since the Host (a former Consultant) mentioned she needs more stoneware. I tried doing a dump cake in the DCB once (at home) and it didn't turn out. If I use the Fluted Stone, I can at least use it as a starting point to discuss the DCB, and mention my DCB Bundle.

When you microwave in the stoneware fluted pan, you MUST coat the pan first with oil or Bakers Secret or Pam with Flour or Crisco with Flour. Also, test the microwave with a cup of water - if you can get a rolling boil on high in 3 minutes or does it take 5 or 6? 3 minute boil = 11-12 minute cake. 5 =13-15 minutes. 6 = 15-18. If your microwave doesn't have a turntable, turn the stone 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.Remember make the batter fluffy - mousse consistency; I use 3-2-1 cake recipes and have terrific results.A dump cake would need lots of oil in it to turn out in the fluted stone - and not be done in microwave, but in oven.

The one Chocolate bliss party I did, I did the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle, fast and easy! Then the molton lava cake in the DCB in the microwave while we were doing the trifle. It didn't take too long to do those two things and everyone gets their chocolate fix!

scottcooks said:
When you microwave in the stoneware fluted pan, you MUST coat the pan first with oil or Bakers Secret or Pam with Flour or Crisco with Flour. Also, test the microwave with a cup of water - if you can get a rolling boil on high in 3 minutes or does it take 5 or 6? 3 minute boil = 11-12 minute cake. 5 =13-15 minutes. 6 = 15-18.

If your microwave doesn't have a turntable, turn the stone 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.

Remember make the batter fluffy - mousse consistency; I use 3-2-1 cake recipes and have terrific results.

A dump cake would need lots of oil in it to turn out in the fluted stone - and not be done in microwave, but in oven.

Scott, I don't have a problem with the cake sticking, so I don't need to oil the stone, but I really appreciate the tip on boiling water! I'll have to remember those times.

Because I add pie filling in my flip cakes, instead of oil, it does have that mousse consistency! And, sooo good.

Thanks for the ideas.

That boiling tip was pretty cool!

What is "Chocolate Bliss With Little Prep"?

"Chocolate Bliss With Little Prep" is a delicious recipe that combines the decadent flavors of chocolate with the convenience of minimal preparation. It is perfect for busy individuals who want a quick and easy dessert option.

What ingredients do I need for "Chocolate Bliss With Little Prep"?

The ingredients for this recipe include chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, milk, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping. You can also add in any additional toppings or garnishes to personalize the dish.

How long does it take to make "Chocolate Bliss With Little Prep"?

This recipe can be made in just 10 minutes! With only a few simple steps, you can have a delicious and indulgent dessert ready to enjoy in no time.

Can I make substitutions for any of the ingredients in "Chocolate Bliss With Little Prep"?

Yes, you can make substitutions for certain ingredients in this recipe. For example, you can use a gluten-free cake mix or choose a different flavor of pudding mix. However, it may alter the overall taste and texture of the dish.

Is "Chocolate Bliss With Little Prep" suitable for special dietary needs?

This recipe can be modified to fit certain dietary needs. For example, you can use dairy-free milk and cream cheese alternatives for a dairy-free version. However, it is always best to check the ingredients and make any necessary adjustments to fit your specific dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
friday
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kdangel518