• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect Game for a Small Group of Nice Girls?

In summary, my host for tomorrow's show just told me she wanted a game - thought she had emailed me about which she didn't she realized. i have never done a game in the 2+ years i have been a pc consultant. no one ever wants one - and i am not jazzed about doing them. so...does anyone have a really simple game or question to answer? it is going to be a small group - really nice, down to earth girls. thank you for any help -i am searching through the files but not having luck yet.
jcwarr
my host for tomorrow's show just told me she wanted a game - thought she had emailed me about which she didn't she realized. i have never done a game in the 2+ years i have been a pc consultant. no one ever wants one - and i am not jazzed about doing them. so...does anyone have a really simple game or question to answer? it is going to be a small group - really nice, down to earth girls. thank you for any help -i am searching through the files but not having luck yet.
thank you! thank you! for any help!!!!! :eek:

Why not just do the Got it Love it game? The first time you touch or talk about the product the first person to holler out got it love it gets a chocolate and the one with the most chocolates wins a door prize.

How about the Pass the Tool Game or the Ticket game. They are both Q&A games.

With Pass the Tool, you give a simple door prize (SB, citrus peeler, twixit, etc.) to the first person that arrived, and then you set a timer for a couple of minutes or so. It gets passed to the next person, and if they don't have a question, they pass it on. (If the person does ask a question, it gets passed once her question has been answered). I let my guests ask questions about products, hosting, and/or the opportunity.

The ticket game is the same Q&A game, but instead of passing a tool, the guests get tickets for asking a question. At the end, you can either do a drawing (from the numbers on the tickets) or the person with the most tickets wins.

Another idea is Queen of the Shoppers or the Left/Right game.

Here is one that I play sometimes - its great in a decent crowd of 10 or more and helps get bookings since it gets a little competitive towards the end - I make comments during it as well - like the Pink question - "yes it can be your underwear - but there is NO need to prove it to me" Keep it fun -

Attachments

• RYTHME TIME GAME.doc
    20 KB · Views: 461
If you're not into games, then just don't do one. I tell people who ask for a game that I do an entertaining show and find there really isn't a need or time for games. I interject funny tidbits throughout the show, so I don't see the need for games, unless you're just not a natural at getting people interested in what you're talking about. Then, they can help you break the ice a bit. But, you sound like a seasoned consultant who does successful shows, so I'd stick to your guns and just explain that you're not a "game" kind of person and see what she says.

thank you to everyone for your helpful advice!! i found a game where you read a list of popular products' slogans and the person with the most correct wins!! i added one to the end of the list...discover the chef in you!! :p everyone had a great time!
thanks again!!
jen

I know this is too late, but this was a huge hit as my last show. It will go really quick, depending on the answers. Give everyone a blank index card and have them write -on the blank side - the name of an item in their kitchen that they are itching to get rid of (or can't stand). On the lined side, have them write 5 reasons why they hate it. When everyone is done, have them cross off the item name, and sub it w/ the name of thier husband, boyfriend. The one with the best answers wins.
I did this at a couples show, and it was hysterical -- especially w/ the husbands/wives there to hear the answers.

Lauri

What is the game tonight and how can I prepare for it?

The game tonight is called the "Ready Set Cook" game and it involves preparing a dish using only certain ingredients. To prepare, we recommend reviewing the recipe and making sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools beforehand.

Can I use my own ingredients for the game tonight?

No, the game requires specific ingredients to make it fair for all players. However, you can substitute certain ingredients if you have allergies or dietary restrictions.

Do I need to bring anything for the game tonight?

No, all necessary ingredients and tools will be provided for the game. However, you may want to bring an apron or wear clothes you don't mind getting messy.

What if I don't know how to cook?

No problem! The game is meant to be fun and low-pressure. We have provided easy-to-follow recipes and our consultants will be there to assist and guide you throughout the game.

Is there a prize for winning the game tonight?

Yes, the winner of the game will receive a Pampered Chef product as a prize. However, the main goal of the game is to have fun and bond with your team or friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cdsparks04
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies