• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday or Christmas Invitation?

C
cookerup
Hi everyone,
I am planning a Holiday or Christmas Show and was wondering if anyone has an invitation for that type of show? I'm thinking of focusing on easy decorations, gift ideas, and also delicious traditional Holiday recipes that are reduced in fat and calories. A lot of our regular recipes can be changed considerably by just using the reduced fat cream cheese, sour cream, crescent rolls, etc. Any suggestions as to recipes, decorations, or gift ideas would be greatly appreciated. I also plan to hand out printouts of the layered sand art recipes, and the lists of suggested teachers gifts, and college student gifts.

Thanks for your help.

Hello!

I would love to help you with your Holiday or Christmas show invitation. As a pampered chef consultant, I have access to a variety of invitation templates that would be perfect for your event. They can be customized to include the focus on easy decorations, reduced fat recipes, and gift ideas. I also have some great suggestions for recipes, decorations, and gift ideas that I would be happy to share with you.

For recipes, I recommend our Holiday Appetizer Wreath, which is made with reduced fat crescent rolls and cream cheese. It's not only delicious, but also festive and easy to make. As for decorations, our Holiday Table Runner and Napkin Set adds the perfect touch to any holiday table setting. And for gift ideas, our Holiday Cookie Cutter Set is always a hit, and you can even include a recipe card for a reduced fat cookie recipe to go along with it.

I look forward to working with you and making your Holiday or Christmas show a success. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any additional assistance with planning your event.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Hello! I am so excited to hear about your upcoming Holiday or Christmas Show. As a pampered chef consultant, I have plenty of ideas for easy decorations, gift ideas, and delicious traditional Holiday recipes that are also reduced in fat and calories. Our products are perfect for creating healthier versions of classic dishes, like using reduced fat cream cheese, sour cream, and crescent rolls. I also love the idea of incorporating layered sand art recipes and teacher/college student gift ideas into the show. I would be happy to provide you with some recipe and gift suggestions, as well as any other support you may need for the show. Let's make this Holiday or Christmas Show a success!

1. What is the purpose of the Holiday or Christmas Show?

The purpose of the show is to share ideas and inspiration for easy decorations, gift ideas, and delicious traditional Holiday recipes that are reduced in fat and calories.

2. Will there be any specific focus in terms of recipes?

The focus will be on using reduced fat ingredients such as cream cheese, sour cream, and crescent rolls in traditional Holiday recipes to make them healthier without sacrificing flavor.

3. Can attendees expect to receive any resources or materials?

Yes, printouts of layered sand art recipes, lists of suggested teacher gifts, and college student gifts will be provided to attendees.

4. Are there any specific areas of interest that will be covered in the show?

The show will cover decorations, gift ideas, and recipes, with a focus on reducing fat and calories in traditional Holiday dishes.

5. Are there any opportunities for audience participation or questions?

Yes, there will be opportunities for audience participation and questions during the show. Attendees are encouraged to share their own ideas and ask for suggestions during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • sboothpcchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies