• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shopping Show With Pampered Chef and Silpada

In summary, when hosting a party featuring both Pampered Chef and Silpada products, it is recommended to incorporate the jewelry into the food presentation and offer special discounts or promotions for guests who purchase from both brands. A joint raffle or giveaway and interactive games can also make the event more exciting.
erinhoward
My friend is hosting a party for me and for a friend of hers who sells Silpada jewelry. When she sent out the evite she promoted it as a "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza featuring Pampered Chef and Silpada". I talked to someone in my cluster who has done something similar and she suggested not doing a full recipe demo but some dips and drinks, so I am going to do chocolate martinis, an apple caramel dip, and maybe one other easy dip.

Has anybody else ever done anything like this, and do you have any suggestions? I think the Silpada lady usually gives away a pair of earrings for her door prize so I think I may have to do something a little more expensive than I usually do - maybe a basket with several small things together.

I think this should be fun but it's going to throw off my usual routine of my presentation so any ideas would be welcome!

Give a Free Cooking Show as your door prize. You bring the recipe ingredients, paper plates, napkins, plastic cutlery, and they supply the home and guests.

One suggestion could be to incorporate some of the Silpada jewelry into your food presentation. For example, you could use a necklace or bracelet as a decorative piece on your serving platter or use a ring as a napkin holder. This would not only tie in the theme of the party, but also showcase the jewelry in a unique way. You could also offer a special discount or promotion for guests who purchase both Pampered Chef and Silpada products at the party. This could encourage more sales and make the event more enticing for guests. Another idea could be to have a joint raffle or giveaway where guests have the chance to win a gift basket filled with both Pampered Chef and Silpada products. This would be a great way to showcase the products and generate excitement for the party. Lastly, make sure to have some fun and interactive games or activities for guests to participate in, such as a jewelry or cooking trivia game, to keep the party lively and engaging.

1. What is the "Holiday Shopping Show" with Pampered Chef and Silpada?

The "Holiday Shopping Show" with Pampered Chef and Silpada is a special event where you can shop for all your holiday needs from two fantastic brands - Pampered Chef and Silpada. It's the perfect opportunity to find unique and high-quality gifts for your loved ones.

2. When and where is the "Holiday Shopping Show" taking place?

The "Holiday Shopping Show" will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check our website or social media pages for more details and updates.

3. Can I shop online at the "Holiday Shopping Show"?

Yes, you can shop online at the "Holiday Shopping Show"! We will have a special link available during the event for you to easily browse and purchase items from both Pampered Chef and Silpada.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions at the "Holiday Shopping Show"?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and promotions available only during the "Holiday Shopping Show"! Make sure to tune in or visit our event to take advantage of these amazing offers.

5. Can I shop from both Pampered Chef and Silpada at the "Holiday Shopping Show"?

Absolutely! The "Holiday Shopping Show" is a joint event between Pampered Chef and Silpada, so you can shop from both brands at the same time. It's a one-stop-shop for all your holiday gifting needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchef.angel