• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Unique Pampered Chef Party at a Coffee Shop - Tips & Ideas

In summary, my host is hosting a Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop and has obtained permission from the owner. She is going to use the free product to get things for the bride-to-be. Some of the bride's friends and some of her own are going to be there, and she is also getting some outside orders. She is bringing the well-stocked kitchen list to the show in case people want to purchase items.
Chef_Anie
I have a host who has decided to host her party at a coffee shop. (This is a new one for me!) When she first told me the idea, I told her she would definitely have to get permission from the owner.

She just e-mailed me back that she did get permission from the owner to do a Pampered Chef party there. (She has agreed to buy drinks for all the guests!) Originally, this was going to be a bridal show for a friend of hers, but the friend wasn't comfortable with having people buy things for her (??). Now, my host is going to have a party, and use all of the free product to get things for the bride-to-be. She's going to invite some of the bride's friends and some of her own as well as get some outside orders.

I was thinking of bringing the "well-stocked kitchen list" to the show in case people do want to purchase items for the bride.

Now to the main part of my question: Have any of you ever done a show like this where it's not at a home? I was thinking of doing some kind of recipe that doesn't require cooking - maybe a trifle or a salad? Or doing something that I just put together there and have the cooked part done ahead of time...

Any other recipe ideas or suggestions out there? Hopefully I haven't gotten myself in to a tough spot with this one!!!

A few years back, I did a show at a small restaurant. It was closed at the time (Sunday afternoon), but it felt a little weird. All the guests sat in booths, and I was set up on the counter (it was a diner-type place). I think I did the Clubhouse Chicken Squares or Taffy Apple Pizza, or some such no-cook demo.

I did a show last year for an owner of a coffee shop. It was on a Sunday when they are closed, but we did still have one or two people come in! I did the demo at the counter while they sat in chairs nearby. I made the Apple Crisp that is in All the Best (made in microwave). It was pretty fun--different, but fun!

I'm doing 1 this Fri night at a friends place. It will be after hours & it should be a blast! I'll be making my toasted angel hair pasta w/sausage & peppers on my single burner....:D

Ginger428 said:
I'm doing 1 this Fri night at a friends place. It will be after hours & it should be a blast! I'll be making my toasted angel hair pasta w/sausage & peppers on my single burner....:D

That is a great idea...single burner. I tend to stay away from stovetop demos because of space but that could be my solution. Do you like using it?

Sorry about hijack!

stacywhitlow said:
That is a great idea...single burner. I tend to stay away from stovetop demos because of space but that could be my solution. Do you like using it?

Sorry about hijack!

I LOVE IT & it was the BEST investment I've made....

END OF HI JACK!!! Sorry.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ginger428 said:
Ginge, that sounds like a hoot! Have fun and good luck!

heat123 said:
Ginge, that sounds like a hoot! Have fun and good luck!

Yea! & its 3 blocks from my house!!!:cool: :D :cool:

I love the single burners. I use them in my classroom (borrow from some other teachers) so I have enough to do small stations cooking.

What is a unique Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop?

A unique Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop is a fun and interactive way to host a cooking party at a local coffee shop. It involves bringing a group of friends or family to the coffee shop and using the space to demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef products.

How do I plan a unique Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop?

To plan a unique Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop, you will need to contact the coffee shop and ask if they allow outside vendors to use their space. Once you have confirmed, you can set a date and invite your guests. You will also need to coordinate with the coffee shop to make sure they have the necessary equipment for your demonstration.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop include promoting the event to your friends and family, creating a fun and inviting atmosphere, and offering samples of the products being demonstrated. It's also important to make sure the coffee shop is well-equipped for your demonstration and to have all necessary materials and ingredients on hand.

What are some unique ideas for a Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop?

There are many unique ideas for a Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop, such as hosting a themed party (e.g. holiday baking party), incorporating coffee or espresso into the recipes, or collaborating with the coffee shop to create a special menu for the event. You can also offer a discount or special promotion for guests who purchase Pampered Chef products at the party.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party at a coffee shop offers many benefits, such as providing a unique and social experience for your guests, utilizing a convenient and comfortable space, and potentially attracting new customers for both Pampered Chef and the coffee shop. It also allows for a change of scenery and the opportunity to try out new recipes and products in a different environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK