• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Customized Host Information Form for Successful Calls

In summary, a customized host information form is a document used to gather important information about a host before a sales call. It is important to create this form because it helps to personalize the call and increase its effectiveness. The form should include the host's name, contact information, party preferences, and any allergies or dietary restrictions. To make the form stand out, you can add personalized elements and make it easy to fill out. While templates are available, it is important to customize the form to fit your specific needs and products.
amerrigan
I typed up my own Host Information Form to fit more to what I do during the calls with my hosts. wanted to share in case someone wanted to use. If you have any suggestions, definitly let me know!!!! View attachment HOST INFORMATION.doc

I think this looks good. On the third call I have been reminding hosts to put away any pets that might be a problem. Also, when discussing outside orders I let them know the sales tax rate.

Looks good thanks for sharing:)

Andrea that looks good. Very similiar to the one PC had about 10 years ago. :)

Yeah, I had an old one from PC...I just didnt like how it was set up for calls...so I redid it!!!!

Andrea, looks good, thanks for sharing.

Ann R

Thank you so much. My goal this summer was to get organized befor I go back to work. This is something I was looking for.

Thanks you again, It looks great and will help me remeber who said what and what did I already do.

What is a customized host information form?

A customized host information form is a document that is used to collect important information about a host before making a sales call. This information allows the consultant to tailor the call to the host's specific needs and preferences.

Why is it important to create a customized host information form?

Creating a customized host information form is important because it helps to ensure a successful sales call. By gathering information about the host beforehand, the consultant can better understand their needs and interests, making the call more personalized and effective.

What information should be included in a customized host information form?

The information included in a customized host information form can vary, but typically it should include the host's name, contact information, desired date for the party, preferred products or themes, and any allergies or dietary restrictions. Additional questions can also be added based on the consultant's specific needs.

How can I make my customized host information form stand out?

To make your customized host information form stand out, you can include a personalized greeting or message, use colorful and engaging graphics, and make it easy to fill out by using checkboxes or dropdown menus. You can also consider adding a section for the host to share their goals or expectations for the party.

Can I use a template for my customized host information form?

Yes, there are many customizable templates available for host information forms. However, it is important to review and adjust the questions to fit your specific needs and the products you are selling. This will ensure that the form is tailored to your business and the needs of your hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melindag
  • LuvStoneware
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
susiescookingcorner
Replies