• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Personalized "Host Information" Form

In summary, the "New Personalized Host Information" form is a tool used to gather important information from hosts in order to personalize their party experience with Pampered Chef, including dietary restrictions, preferred kitchen tools, and party themes. The form can be accessed through a link provided by a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. While it is not mandatory to fill out every section of the form, it is highly recommended in order to tailor the party to the host's specific needs and preferences. Changes can be made to the form after submission by contacting the consultant. All information provided on the form is kept confidential and will only be used for personalization purposes by Pampered Chef.
LuvStoneware
Do you think the Host Information Form inside of the recipes for success is vaugue? Well I went to conference and knew that I had to update what PC used so here is my version. I have applied what PC has and what I have learned at conference. I hope this helps you. This is a double sided form but covers most everything from meeting the Host to Signing her up. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Attachments

• Host Information Form.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 685
Great Job!!! I love your version and I will be using it. I get so busy with my kids and my other committments that I forget to make follow up calls until several months after the show. I am trying to increase my business and recruit. This information will helpme to remember to cover all my bases. Thank you for taking the time to make this form.:)

Tracy

under "ou of the box calls" you have "free receipt" - what is that?

I think it was suppose to be "free recipe"

Tracy

OOpps :p yes I ment recipe. heheheheh

Thanks... very helpful!!!

I love it. That's one reason I love this forum, I get to borrow other peoples ideas. MOre like STEAL them LOL.

Tracy, you rock. This is much better. Took me a minute to realize it was you, didn't even notice the LuvStoneware, it was the Glen Ivy Gift Cert that made me wonder who was around the corner from me!

Wow! I love this! Thank you so much for sharing it! I will certainly be using it for every host!!!!!

1. What is the purpose of the "New Personalized Host Information" form?

The "New Personalized Host Information" form is designed to gather important information from our hosts in order to personalize their party experience with Pampered Chef. This includes details such as dietary restrictions, specific kitchen tools they may be interested in, and preferred party themes.

2. How do I access the "New Personalized Host Information" form?

Once you have scheduled a party with one of our consultants, they will provide you with a link to the form. You can also find the form on our website under the "Host" section.

3. Do I have to fill out the entire form?

While it is not mandatory to fill out every section of the form, we highly recommend providing as much information as possible. This will help us tailor your party to your specific needs and preferences.

4. Can I make changes to the form after I have submitted it?

If you need to make any changes to the form after you have submitted it, please reach out to your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to update the information for you.

5. Is the information on the form kept confidential?

Yes, all information provided on the "New Personalized Host Information" form is kept confidential and will only be used to personalize your party experience with Pampered Chef. We value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies