• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do with an Unknown Order?

In summary, the host received an order for a person she doesn't know and doesn't have any contact information for. She was thinking of returning the order for a refund, but thinks that the order might have come from another show.
jhammer22
I have a show that a host just received. She is going through the orders and there is an order for a person she doesn't know. I checked Pampered Partner, and I do have the order on her show and it was paid for with a credit card. However, I don't have an order form for this customer so I don't have any contact information. What should I do with this? I was thinking that I could just return it for a refund to the credit card.

What would you do? Has anyone had this happen before?

Julie

she gave you an order and you put the show in and she doesn't know who the person is?

That's odd-Before I sent the order back I would tell her to check with her other guests to see if they know who the person is! That way you don't send something back and then the guest calls to see where her stuff is!

HTH

I would go into PP and hit the print button in the middle of the screen right between balance and transmit. If the order was taken by you the cc # should show up in the credit card transactions. See if that helps.

Yes the host gave me an order., I believe. I'm not sure why I don't have an order slip. It was an outside order. The order was paid for with a credit card. I have the credit card number and her name but no other contact information for the lady who ordered. (I don't beleive I would have been able to create an order for someone with a credit card number that just happened to go through)

Weird!!

Any more thoughts?

Julie

She didn't order off your website did she? And then you put it in PP?

I thought about that too, but no online orders for that show. :(

Julie

Maybe you entered a website order from another show into that show. Do you have other shows going on now?

Nope, that was my only show going at the time. :( Keep the ideas coming...I'm looking through outside orders from past shows to make sure that I didn't grab one and add it back in her show again.And the order was for the Celebrate cookbook and corn cob nobs - odd order if you ask me - I would think I would remember

My DH figured it out. I called him and told him the situation. He said isn't that an order from Leena (my recruiter) because she didn't have a show going in for awhile and wanted to save the customer the individual order shipping charge. Can I tell you how much I love my husband?!? Who would've thought that the ONE time he was paying attention to me it would be SO important. :)

Thanks for all your help!!

Julie

DH sometimes we can't live with them, sometimes we can't live without them!!! Glad he was listening for a change!!! :D

LOL Well, glad ya figured it out....

but I have to ask... why do you think that the order was so odd? I wouldn't find a cookbook and corn cob knobs to be an odd order, so just wondering.....

of course, I have a friend who calls me up every now and then and orders several corn cob knob packs (last month it was 6!!! lol)

What do I do if the host doesn't know who ordered?

If the host doesn't know who ordered, you can try contacting the guests directly to confirm their orders. If that is not possible, you can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

How do I handle payments if the host doesn't know who ordered?

If the host doesn't know who ordered, you can still collect payments from the guests individually and then place one order on behalf of the host. Alternatively, you can ask the guests to pay the host directly and then the host can place the order.

Can I still earn host rewards if the host doesn't know who ordered?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if the host doesn't know who ordered. The rewards will be based on the total sales from the party, regardless of who placed the orders.

What if the host doesn't know who ordered and there are issues with the orders?

If there are any issues with the orders, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will work with you to resolve any problems and ensure that the guests receive their orders correctly.

How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

To avoid this issue in the future, make sure to clearly communicate the ordering process to the host and their guests. Encourage the host to keep track of the orders and submit them in a timely manner. You can also offer assistance in collecting orders and payments to make the process smoother for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg