• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant as Host - How to Pay for My Order

In summary, as a "Consultant as Host," you can earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales and also have the opportunity to earn extra income by hosting parties for others. To become a "Consultant as Host," simply select the option during checkout and enter your consultant's name and ID number. The minimum sales requirement for a "Consultant as Host" order is $200, which can be reached by combining your own order with orders from friends and family. Your host rewards will be automatically applied as a discount and any excess balance will be credited for future purchases. As a consultant, you are still eligible for host rewards on your own orders, but will not earn commission on them.
Mystik
I have two people who both ordered over $100 in products. I added an order in my mother's name (her Christmas present) and it put the show at the $300 mark. I want to get the half price Executive cookware sets (rather, have DH get it for me for Christmas), but need to put it on a credit card.

Can I pay for the host order with my or my husband's personal credit card? Or does it have to be paid for with my PC debit card?

You should be able to pay with your credit card. Enter your payment like you would for any other host!

GOOD QUESTION! I do believe you can pay with any credit card since you are doing it as host and hosts can use their own cards. The part that must be paid with PC debit or credit is the part that was paid to you via cash or credit and any consultant gifts. Please let us know though!

It should work Beth - I've done it before...way past my first 90 days too. You are correct in your analysis. The debit card is used for consultant payments - anything that came in by cash or check. But you can use your regular credit card on your order if you are the host.

Hi there! Congratulations on reaching the $300 mark for your show! That's fantastic. In order to get the half price Executive cookware sets, you do need to pay for the host order with your PC debit card. However, you can always pay for the order with your personal credit card and then reimburse yourself with the commission you earn from the show. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What are the benefits of being a "Consultant as Host" for my order?

As a "Consultant as Host," you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to earn extra income by hosting parties for others.

How do I become a "Consultant as Host" for my order?

To become a "Consultant as Host," simply select the option during checkout and enter your consultant's name and ID number. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one in your area by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

What is the minimum sales requirement for a "Consultant as Host" order?

The minimum sales requirement for a "Consultant as Host" order is $200. This can be reached by combining your own order with orders from friends and family.

How will I receive my host rewards?

Your host rewards will be automatically applied to your order as a discount. If your rewards exceed the cost of your order, the remaining balance will be credited to your account for future purchases.

Can I still earn host rewards if I am also a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant you are still eligible to earn host rewards for your own orders. However, you will not be able to earn commission on your own orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire