• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Host Wants to Pay for Guests ...

In summary, the host wants to pay for the guests herself and just have the people who ordered pay her when the order comes in. She says it's easier for her.
sailortena
Hi, I have a host on Monday who told me she has already collected about $500 in outside orders (WOO-HOO) but wants to pay for it all herself and just have the people who ordered pay HER when the order comes in. She says it's easier for her.

How do I handle this in Pampered Partner or whatever? What if she pays for these all by credit card and not check? Any advice? (She did a show for someone else last year and said it was about a $1000 show, and thinks her show this year will be about the same.)

I did the same thing a few shows ago. When you put the total amount charged for the host order you put the total for the party itself. It will show a "difference" but when you go to balance the show it will balance. Home office shipped the show fine. Good luck with the show.

I've had hosts in the past pay for the guests witha credit card. Instead of going into each order and marking it "paid", I just go into the hosts order and under payment enter her cc number and change the amount to what she is paying. I've never had a problem doing this.

You can "overcharge" one person's C.C. ...you would just put the entire show total on her one card..I have done this a few times for replacement parts, people that want to pay for it at a show...I "overcharge" on the show, and then I pay less from my PChef debit card when balancing...and then when I order the replacement for her I pay for it myself and it all works out in the end!

I have a host that wants to do this. So I shouldnt submit each order on her CC? Just one big charge? Would the show come out unbalanced?

If you don't go into the payment part for each guest the default note will say "amount owed by host" or whatever. I guess that should work.

I do this all the time for outside orders - just put the total $ amount owed on the hosts order, as long as PP says that the hosts owes $0, it will be balanced and you can send it out. (I have the host do this for outside orders gained after the show - then we can close over the phone or via email!)

Ok I'll try it! thanks!

I have put the total the host wants to pay on their screen. It shows an overpay for them but it does balance.

Can you put a whole show on one CC? My director told me you can't.

You can only put the whole show on a PC Visa, not another credit card.Clarification: if you want to use one credit card for the entire show, it must be a PC Visa. (I realized that the above sentence sounded like we couldn't use PC Debit, etc. as payment.)

1. Can the host use their own credit card to pay for their guests' orders?

Yes, the host can use their own credit card to pay for their guests' orders. They can either enter their credit card information online during the order process, or they can provide it to the consultant during the ordering session.

2. Is there a limit to how many guests the host can pay for?

No, there is no limit to how many guests the host can pay for. They can choose to pay for all of their guests' orders or only a select few, depending on their budget.

3. Can the host pay for the shipping and handling fees as well?

Yes, the host can choose to pay for the shipping and handling fees for their guests' orders. This can be done by selecting the "Ship to Host" option during the ordering process.

4. Will the host receive any perks or rewards for paying for their guests' orders?

Yes, the host will still receive all of the host rewards and perks for paying for their guests' orders. This includes free and discounted products, as well as host exclusive items.

5. Can the host pay for their guests' orders after the party has ended?

Yes, the host can pay for their guests' orders after the party has ended. They can either do so through their consultant or by placing an online order using their host credits. However, it is recommended to pay for the orders during the party to ensure timely delivery and availability of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Suzyengl