• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Speaking Host and Guests

Much Success!Let your friend/translator know that PC is a great opportunity for her. That is a market that probably isn't tapped very well. My NED director welcomed a new consultant to the team last meeting, and she said that "PC treats our bilingual consultants 'like gold'."Thank you both for your help! Do you have any letters that have specific information about hosting-what to do, payment, recipes, etc.?
Suzy Englert
I have a show next month where the host and most of her guests are Spanish speaking. The friend the host booked the show from will be there at the show to help out-as I speak very little Spanish.

Do any of you have any host coaching letters or any information for hosts in Spanish? Thanks in advance for your help!

Suzy in Texas

Hi Suzy,

Definitely have that friend help with the translation...then point out she basically did the show and should join your team. :)

If you go to consultant's corner, in the download center...there are spanish versions of our documents.

Here's a couple that may help:

Cooking Show Planning Guide: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_planningguide_es_us.pdf

There's also Outside Order Forms and the Host/Guest Specials available in Spanish.

As a suggestion, make sure the host is aware and advising her guests that orders and payments are due when show is submitted. If they plan on using a payment plan, they can start paying their portions to the host now so that the full payment is available come party day.

Also, focus your booking speech/seeds more at Full Service Checkout in lieu of during the show. This will help you and your hosts keep the sales and get more bookings.

Much Success!

Let your friend/translator know that PC is a great opportunity for her. That is a market that probably isn't tapped very well. My NED director welcomed a new consultant to the team last meeting, and she said that "PC treats our bilingual consultants 'like gold'."

Thank you both for your help! Do you have any letters that have specific information about hosting-what to do, payment, recipes, etc.?
Suzy in Texas

I just found a website that translates English to Spanish for free-I did this with the letter I included in the host packet. Thanks-found the Spanish Host & Guest fliers & Cooking show planner.

The friend who will be helping me is a past consultant, but she is not interested in signing up at this time. Just grateful for her help!

Suzy in Texas

Glad it helped. If you need anything else....let me know! Also, many of the primarily Spanish Speaking hosts hate reading...so go easy on what you include. Visuals are good and a basic understanding on maximizing on the free product value. :)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Hi Suzy,

Definitely have that friend help with the translation...then point out she basically did the show and should join your team. :)

If you go to consultant's corner, in the download center...there are spanish versions of our documents.

Here's a couple that may help:

Cooking Show Planning Guide: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_planningguide_es_us.pdf

There's also Outside Order Forms and the Host/Guest Specials available in Spanish.

As a suggestion, make sure the host is aware and advising her guests that orders and payments are due when show is submitted. If they plan on using a payment plan, they can start paying their portions to the host now so that the full payment is available come party day.

Also, focus your booking speech/seeds more at Full Service Checkout in lieu of during the show. This will help you and your hosts keep the sales and get more bookings.

Much Success!

This is good info! Also, you can sign up on consultants corner as a spanish speaking consultant and all the info you see in english you will find it in spanish. I don't remember at the moment how to do it, but if you want to know let me know and I'll be glad to help you.

If you need help with translations I'll be happy to help you with that too. I'm fluent in spanish, but I don't have any flyers ready as I hardly ever do shows in spanish.

1. What language options are available for Spanish speaking hosts and guests?

At Pampered Chef, we offer support for Spanish speaking hosts and guests through our bilingual consultants. This means that all of our materials and demonstrations can be provided in Spanish, making it easier for our Spanish speaking customers to host and attend parties.

2. Can Spanish speaking hosts and guests still earn rewards and discounts?

Yes, all of our hosts and guests, regardless of language, are eligible for our rewards program and discounts. Our bilingual consultants will ensure that all rewards and discounts are applied correctly for Spanish speaking customers.

3. Are there Spanish speaking consultants available to assist with parties?

Yes, we have a team of bilingual consultants who are trained to provide support and assistance for Spanish speaking hosts and guests. They can help with party planning, product demonstrations, and more.

4. Are there any Spanish speaking recipes available?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes in Spanish for our Spanish speaking customers. These recipes are created and tested by our team of bilingual consultants to ensure accuracy and deliciousness!

5. How can I become a Spanish speaking consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a bilingual consultant for Pampered Chef, you can contact our customer service team or speak to your current consultant for more information. Our team can guide you through the process and provide training to help you succeed in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef greta
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Loralee
Replies