• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking/Catalog Show Info Sheet

In summary, a cooking/catalog show is a fun and interactive way to shop for Pampered Chef products, where a consultant demonstrates how to use the products and guests can place orders from a catalog. To host a show, simply contact a consultant and earn free products and discounts. The benefits of hosting include learning new recipes and having a fun gathering with friends and family. A wide range of kitchen products are available at the show, and guests can still purchase products from the catalog or host a virtual show if unable to attend.
JessBarszcz
Hi All,

I have a camping expo this weekend and we're having a wheel of fortune =) What I was thinking of doing was a flier that could be torn in half, one part for the 'host' and one part for me with their info on it. The wheel has a few spots for a FREE Cooking Show and $10 extra dollars from me and some are just CATALOG Show....so I wanted to do two different fliers one for catalog and one for cooking with either a bottom or side that can be torn off that has their info on it so I know who I gave my hostess packets to.

Any ideas or past posts that could help me out??

Thanks in advance =):balloon:

Not good with flyers, but I am always interested in new ideas. Let us know how the Wheel goes. I have never done one before and I would like to know your results.

Why don't you just keep the drawing slips nearby and get their info on that before you hand over the host packet? Then on the back you can write down what they got.

What is a cooking/catalog show?

A cooking/catalog show is a fun and interactive way to shop for Pampered Chef products. The host invites friends and family to their home and a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates how to use the products while guests sample delicious recipes. Guests can then place orders from the catalog to purchase the products they are interested in.

How do I host a cooking/catalog show?

To host a cooking/catalog show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will help you plan the menu and invite guests. As a host, you will earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show.

What is the benefit of hosting a cooking/catalog show?

Hosting a cooking/catalog show is a great way to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and memorable gathering with your friends and family.

What types of products are available at a cooking/catalog show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. The consultant will bring a variety of products to the show for guests to see and try out.

Can I still purchase products if I am unable to attend a cooking/catalog show?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the catalog even if you are unable to attend the show. Simply contact the consultant or place an order through their website using the show’s unique ordering link. You can also host your own virtual show to take advantage of the same benefits as an in-person show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chrishsm2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • mmilus