• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Monthly Specials Available to Catalog Show Participants?

In summary, the current monthly specials available to catalog show participants can vary and it's best to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information. To qualify for these specials, participants must host a catalog show with a minimum of $200 in sales, and they are also eligible for the host rewards program. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but will typically be sent out at the end of each month. Your consultant can provide more information on specific promotions and their eligibility.
MomToEli
When I book a catalog show, is the ONLY difference the $15 in free product (ingredient reimbursement)?

Do you catalog hosts and guests have access to host/guest specials? What about HWC products?

That is the only difference. The specials are still the same thing.

As an experienced catalog host, I can confirm that the $15 in free product is not the only difference between booking a catalog show and a traditional in-person show. Catalog hosts and guests do have access to host and guest specials, as well as any current promotions or discounts offered by the company. Additionally, HWC products are typically available for purchase at catalog shows, although the selection may be more limited compared to an in-person show. Overall, booking a catalog show can still be a great way to earn free products and take advantage of special offers, even if it may not be exactly the same as a traditional show.

What are the current monthly specials available to catalog show participants?

The current monthly specials available to catalog show participants can vary depending on the month. It's best to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

How can I qualify to receive the monthly specials as a catalog show participant?

To qualify for the monthly specials as a catalog show participant, you must host a catalog show with a minimum of $200 in sales. Your consultant can help you set up a catalog show and guide you through the process.

Are catalog show participants eligible for the host rewards program in addition to the monthly specials?

Yes, catalog show participants are eligible for both the monthly specials and the host rewards program. This means you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your catalog show.

Can I combine the monthly specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the monthly specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can provide more information on specific promotions and their eligibility.

When do I receive the monthly specials as a catalog show participant?

The monthly specials for catalog show participants are typically sent out at the end of each month. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date for your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies