• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?

If you don't get all 4 shows in by your 30 day mark, you just miss out on the 30 day bonus and extra PC$. My advice is to ask everyone you know to have a show, and have your own kickoff show. Also, try reaching out to your neighbors by printing and distributing flyers. It's a great opportunity to meet new people and potentially get more shows. Remember, it's possible to do 4 shows in 30 days, so keep trying and don't give up! The extra PC$ are definitely worth it.
Stef1023
I'm fairly new to the pampered chef family. I'm supposed to have 4 shows by my 30 day mark, which is July 9th. what happens if i don't get all 4 shows in by my 30 day? i'm supposed to have a cooking show this sunday but really worried about attendance due to it being a holiday weekend.
any advice would be helpful!:confused:

Nothing happens if you don't get four show done in 30 days, you just miss out on the 30 day bonus. Have you asked everyone you know to have a show? Are you having your own kickoff show? Ask everyone at every show if they would be interested in having a show. There are great incentives for the first 90 days, too.

I've been trying everything. for the show on sunday i printed off flyers and put them in my neighbors mailboxes. thought it might be a good opportunity to meet my neighboors

Stef1023 said:
I'm fairly new to the pampered chef family. I'm supposed to have 4 shows by my 30 day mark, which is July 9th. what happens if i don't get all 4 shows in by my 30 day? i'm supposed to have a cooking show this sunday but really worried about attendance due to it being a holiday weekend.

How many shows have you had already? Are you close? If you don't have 4 nothing happens but if you do and signed up in May then you get extra PC$. I signed in May and my 30 days is up July 7th, I'm trying hard to make.

Its DEFINITELY possible..in fact---I tell my recruits to do 4 shows in 30 days, so they can get a feel for the business and experience.

4 shows in 30 days is the only way to go! (IMHO)

yes i signed up in May but my account doesn't show that i received those extra PC$. If anyone shows up on Sunday that will be show no.3. it's just hard b/c most of my friends all work and the same place and can't all come. I've already asked the heck out of my other friends, and i have no family here. i want to do as many shows as i can so i get better

You will not receive the extra bonus until those 4 shows are submitted. My 30 days is July 10 and it has been like pulling teeth to get people to do the shows. I did my own first show, my second show, the host no-showed even though I talked to her the day before. My third show was supposed to be my open house and out of my "good friends" two of them showed , but neither of them bought anything and I did demo and everything, I guess it was good practice, but doesn't count. So I have my fourth show on Saturday, and if it's good enough, I'm going to split it into two shows, and my mom is going to do a show for me on the 8th, so I will have my 4. Yea, I'm off to a rough start, but doing everything I can to make sure the rest of my 90 days goes better. Oh, and I do have one recruit that I never expected, she totally came to me, so I guess that is a blessing.

Go girl with the one recruit!!!
I have been doing PC for about 6 months now...it is a little difficult in the beginning especially when you have a circle of friends that you are tight knit with b/c then after the first few shows no one wants to come...but stick it out all you need is 1! Yes...1 person...really push for your friends to bring someone that wasn't invited (i.e. an inlaw, someone from their kids day care, etc) and that person may very well be the key to breaking in to a new circle. I have done 30 shows at this point....you do get better with practice!!!
Good luck!

One last thought....really push for the 4 show b/c the extra PC$ you earn are AWESOME!!! I earned $1100 PC$ in my first 4 months! You can do it!!!!

Stef1023 said:

I did 6 shows in my first 30 days. I had 3 shows lined up, and the other three came off of those shows! You can actually taek 90 days to qualify, but you don't get as many PC dollars. Also, you can do either $1250 in sales or 4 qualifying shows (a show is considered a qualified show at $150.00 in guest sales)

Best of luck, I know you'll do well!!

Have you asked any of your relatives in other locations to do a catalog show? During my first 30 days (Feb of this year), I did a catalog show for a friend in Germany and one for a friend in Illinois. I also had two friends from work here in San Antonio doing cooking shows, so I got my 4 in. Catalog shows are great. And if you can get signed up for your own website, it's even easier! Then, when you qualify and get the extra time for your website, they just add that on to the time you've already paid for. My website has been great, since so many people I know are in other states (or countries). Good luck and relax.

just wanted to encourage you. I just got $300 in pc dollars for qualifying and joining in May. I did my grand opening and only four ppl showed up but luckily it totalled over two hundred dollars to count. Then I did a catalog show with some girls who didnt go to my party and that totalled about 250.. then my mil agreed to a party last minute and got over six hundred dollars in sales, I thought I was all done then and nobody else would have a party before my 30 day end date and I got one more .. and that was a decent sales one too so I just made it. I was just so happy when I did so dont give up .. ask if someone can do a book show for you if they cant have a cooking show - offer them a prize or something

You can do it. Just keep asking and giving catalogs to everyone!! I too signed at the end of May and my 30 days is up July 10th. A week ago, I didn't think I had a prayer of getting 4 shows or $1250 in before the 10th, or getting anything in for SAT other than the two shows. At the 11th hour, it all came together and I managed to close out my 4th show, and ended the month at over $1600. I got a large order from a friend last Sunday which I was able to turn into a show, so you never know what might come your way. Everyone here on CS has such wonderful ideas and words of encouragement. Just keep asking questions and reading what everyone has to say. You can do it!! Get out in the neighborhood this weekend and try to talk to those neighbors you invited. If they see you face to face, how can they say no :)

I just completed my 30 day June 9th and I my 4 shows by being creative! I really wanted to make this business work so i worked it hard. I called local stores and looked to see who would let me put up a table and took orders and names and phone numbers and kept looking for vendor shows to sign up for and really pushed orders!!! I had my first 5 shows in my 30 days and have really enjoyed spending that 300pc dollars that i earned and as of last week i just earned another 100!!! so 400 in free PC dollars and counting i have 4 shows this month looking for more more more Free..

you can totally do it. try pampering a business this week or do a few! take all the orders you get and make a mystery host and call it a party once it hits 150.00!

My 30 days is up on July 21. I held a grand opening and my best friend decided she could turn her mom's order, some of her stuff and a couple other orders into a second show for me so I submitted 2 in June (got that free Fall product!). I have a show booked for July 19, which I told her had to close on June 20 so she needed to get outside orders ahead of time. I just FINALLY got my PC debit card number and got my website today. I can't do online ordering until I qualify but at least I can put the site on all my labels etc. I just sent an email to some friends and acquaintances asking for help saying I needed 2 more shows and the first 2 people who booked a show in the next 2 weeks received $10 more in free product from me in addition to all the other host benefits (don't forget to mention the Charter gift as well). I don't know if my email will end up in show bookings, but I have my name out there to people I may not talk to often enough for them to know I am doing Pampered Chef. I also left catalogs at my hair salon when I went for my haircut this evening. I think I will be able to have my 4 parties in 30 days.

This site is awesome for ideas but I would suggest soliciting help from your recruiter. My recruiter is super. I think sometimes I have called for her advice too much, but she is very supportive and I know she wants me to succeed.

Good luck!

You can totally do it, Stefanie!! I remember it being difficult too, but keep working at it and it will all work out. Everyone has given you some wonderful ideas. Something else you could do as well is send an email out to your email list and let them know your goals and ask them if they'd like to help you out.

Go Girl!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :D

you guys are great!!! i know my mom is interested in doing a catalog show back in South Carolina, but i don't think she's gonna get it done before my 30 days is up. my mamaw isn't doing to well and they're going back and forth from sc to tn. btw, how do you do a catalog show?
i got my in-laws in South Dakota to purchase some stuff, and they're interested in doing a catalog show as well. I'm gonna try and talk to my church and see if anyone would be interested there. maybe set up a booth in the lobby

Stef1023 said:
I've been trying everything. for the show on sunday i printed off flyers and put them in my neighbors mailboxes. thought it might be a good opportunity to meet my neighboors

Don't put anything in a mailbox. This is illegal, as only the mail carrier and mailbox owner are allowed to go into the mailbox. Alot of people don't realize, or think about this. Just don't want you to get in trouble while trying to build your business!!

Keep it at! You can definitely do it! I didn't (I qualified in my 90), and I wish I had tried harder and earned more PC $.

Also, make sure you watch your Progress Tracker. I was only $50 away from $1250 at the end of my 90, and didn't realize it. If I had, I would have pushed for another order or two!! (A good lesson to teach my recruits when I get them!)

Sarah

i'm only at $500 some dollars. i got a ways to go

Instead of putting flyers in mailboxes, you can fold them and tuck them between the mail flag and the side of their mailbox. I've seen many flyers that way.

PamperedMommy,
called local stores and looked to see who would let me put up a table
What types of stores said yes to this? I like this idea!

well it's already done.............can't go back and re-do it now

I was fortunate to have a great director that explained the whole 30 day bonus structure to me in advance, and I didn't sign until I knew I'd have 4 shows ready to go, and we ordered the kit to arrive just a few days before my first booked party. I've been officially a consultant for about 6 weeks, and I've earned $400 in PC dollars.

I wish everyone had the opportunity I did, because being prepared really sets you up to succeed. I think sometimes people are so eager to sign a recruit that they don't want to risk waiting until the best time for the RECRUIT. I read a lot of posts on here about people that sign up and THEN have to start from zero to build a business.

A little planning before you sign on the dotted line results in a much better pay off for both of you, IMHO.

That's my 7 cents. LOL

What is "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?"

"4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?" is a challenge that is often presented to Pampered Chef consultants to help them reach their sales goals within a shorter period of time. It involves hosting and completing 4 cooking shows within a 30-day timeframe to increase sales and grow their business.

How can I successfully complete "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?"

To successfully complete "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?", it is important to plan and schedule your shows in advance, reach out to potential hosts and guests, and utilize social media and other marketing strategies to promote your shows. It is also important to have a variety of products and recipes available to cater to different preferences and needs of your audience.

Can I have multiple shows on the same day for "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?"

Yes, you can have multiple shows on the same day for "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?" However, it is important to make sure that you have enough time and energy to give your best performance at each show. It is also recommended to have breaks in between shows to rest and prepare for the next one.

What are the benefits of completing "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?"

Completing "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?" can bring many benefits to your Pampered Chef business. It can help you increase sales and earn more commission, build a larger customer base, and gain more exposure and recognition within your community. It can also boost your confidence and improve your hosting and sales skills.

What should I do if I am unable to complete "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?"

If you are unable to complete "4 Shows in 30 Days.....possible?", do not stress or feel discouraged. It is important to prioritize your well-being and not overwork yourself. You can always adjust the timeframe or set a smaller goal, such as completing 2 or 3 shows in 30 days. Remember to focus on quality over quantity and have fun with your shows!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Leslie_512