• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Year's Brunch: Booking Ideas for January

In summary, to boost January bookings, consider hosting a New Year's Brunch theme show with a variety of breakfast and brunch options, as well as fun and creative activities for guests. Other ideas include featuring healthier options, showcasing dishes from around the world, hosting a DIY brunch party, or partnering with a local winery or brewery. Don't forget to promote the event and offer incentives for guests to book a party.
DitzyChef
Hey Everybody!
I just thought I'd share one of my booking ideas to fill the first part of my January. It's a theme show called New Years Brunch, I figured I could demo the Ham and Cheese Calzones or the Three Cheese Veggie Pizza and have something like the Ho-Ho Trifle, Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle or Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes pre-made along with a Sparkling Sangria (it will be a mock-tail for my party) in the Mix and Stir Pitcher. Any other ideas? Or what are you guys doing to boost your bookings for January?:chef:

Attachments

• Drink Recipes.doc
    29 KB · Views: 554
</code>That sounds like a great idea for January bookings! Here are a few other ideas I have: -Offer a special menu of breakfast items such as pancakes, waffles, french toast, and omelettes. -Have a hot chocolate bar with different toppings and flavorings for guests to choose from. -Offer a brunch buffet with an omelette station, fresh fruit, pastries, and other breakfast favorites. -Host a mimosa bar with a variety of fruit juices and sparkling wines. -Set up a make-your-own smoothie station with various fruits and yogurts.

1. "Healthy Start" Brunch: Encourage your guests to stick to their New Year's resolutions by showcasing some healthier brunch options. Think avocado toast, quinoa breakfast bowls, and fruit smoothies. You can also offer a demo on how to make homemade granola or protein bars.2. "Around the World" Brunch: Take your guests on a culinary journey by featuring dishes from different countries. You can have a Mexican breakfast burrito station, a French crepe station, and a Japanese matcha latte bar.3. "DIY Brunch" Party: Set up a DIY station where guests can customize their own brunch dishes. Have a waffle bar with different toppings, a build-your-own omelette station, and a mimosa bar with various fruit juices and mix-ins.4. "Game Day" Brunch: With the Super Bowl coming up in February, why not host a game day themed brunch? Serve up some classic game day snacks like buffalo chicken dip, loaded potato skins, and mini sliders. You can also have a football-shaped fruit platter and a DIY Bloody Mary bar.5. "Brunch and Bubbles" Party: Partner up with a local winery or brewery and host a brunch and bubbles party. Offer a tasting of different wines or beers that pair well with brunch dishes. You can also have a DIY mimosa bar with different types of sparkling wines and juices.6. "Girls' Brunch" Day: Invite your female guests to a fun and relaxing brunch party. Set up a mimosa bar, offer a DIY face mask station, and have a selection of healthy brunch dishes. You can also play some fun games like "Never Have I Ever" or "Two Truths and a Lie."7. "Winter Wonderland" Brunch: Embrace the winter season by hosting a cozy and festive brunch party. Serve up warm dishes like quiche, breakfast casserole, and hot cocoa. You can also have a DIY hot chocolate bar with different toppings and mix-ins.Remember to promote your theme show on social media and offer incentives for guests who book a party at the event. Happy booking!

What are some popular brunch recipes for a New Year's brunch?

Some popular recipes for a New Year's brunch include quiche, breakfast casseroles, fruit salad, French toast casserole, and avocado toast.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make brunch dishes?

Yes, many of our products are perfect for making brunch dishes, such as our Stoneware baking dishes, egg cooker, and cutlery sets.

How can I make my New Year's brunch booking unique?

Consider adding a theme to your brunch, such as a mimosa bar or a build-your-own omelette station. You can also offer a cooking demonstration or incorporate games and activities.

What are some tips for hosting a successful New Year's brunch?

Make sure to plan ahead and have a variety of dishes for different dietary restrictions. Set the mood with festive decorations and have fun with your guests!

When should I start booking for my New Year's brunch event?

It's best to start booking at least a month in advance to give your guests enough notice and time to RSVP. You can also offer early bird discounts or incentives for booking early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DitzyChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • purrbal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purrbal
Replies