• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate PJ Brunch Party Ideas for a Fun Saturday Morning

S
sarahmarie
I am going to do a PJ brunch party in a few weeks. I cant wait! It is a saturday morning. Does anyone have a favorite sweet or savory brunch dish? (other than the brunch ring) Also, can you think of any brunchy thing with the trifle dish? Is there anything else I can encorporate into this party. The host is about 20. It will be fun!
Thanks!

Make a couple batches of pancakes in the silicone pan! They hold up very well and are very yummy!

I'm really excited about this one too...I have to figure out what recipe I'm going to do! I have AWESOME PJ's to wear, too! I think I'm going to do the apple/cinnamon pull apart bread or maybe the cobblestone crunch muffins. I guess I'll see how many people are supposed to be there...

Pancakes in the silicone pan?!? Did I miss that thread? How awesome is that?

Yes there's a thread about pancakes in the silicone pan & they are yummy:)

I would love the apple/cinnamon pull apart bread recipe !! I have a brunch in April that I am looking for recipes for !!

me too!!!I have a show the 17th Sat 10am and she wanted pancakes in the bar pan and bacon in the bar pan - when I talked to her yesterday she said all the gals at work want to wear their pj's - I said "Let's do it" and I'll put it on the invites that are going out today - I think it will be fun. I'll find the thread on the pancakes in the silicone - that sounds better!!!

hmmm.... breakfast trifle...... could you layer pieces of cinnamon French toast (the kind made with thick bread) with jam, pudding or custard and fruit?

For my breakfast brunches, I'm doing one of the breakfast casseroles, the trifle with fruit/yogurt/granola topping, and mock mimosas in the QS Pitcher. Fuzzy slippers and cute PJs are required! Even me! hee! :D

At my last brunch I made the Harvest Apple French Toast. Everyone raved about it

I made the create-a-quiche from the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook to promote the stoneware and then served it with the Apple Berry Salsa on bagel bites as a light side dish. The host provided coffee and juice.

The Ham and Cheese Strata in the Deep Dish Baker was always good!

Could someone point me in the direction of the pancake in the silicone pan thread? Sounds interesting!

Find recipe at post #13.

Thankyou Janet. That was really helpful and quick. That was my first post ever on here and was happy to get a response so quickly. I have a brunch party coming in a couple weeks so this looks like a good recipe along with the ham and cheese strata or apple cinnamon pull apart bread.

You're welcome - good luck with your brunch party!

My director recommended the Ham & Eggs brunch braid from All The Best. I think my plan right now is that and cobblestone crunch muffins!

1. What are some ideas for sweet and savory brunch dishes?

Some popular sweet brunch dishes include French toast, pancakes, and fruit platters. For savory options, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, and breakfast burritos are always a hit.

2. Do you have any suggestions for using a trifle dish in a brunch party?

A trifle dish is perfect for creating a beautiful layered breakfast parfait with yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit. You could also use it to serve a delicious breakfast bread pudding or overnight oats.

3. Are there any other elements I can incorporate into this brunch party?

Some fun ideas to add to your PJ brunch party could be a DIY mimosa or Bloody Mary bar, a make-your-own waffle station, or a photo booth with fun props and filters.

4. How can I make this brunch party enjoyable for a younger crowd?

To make this brunch party more appealing for a younger crowd, you can play some fun games like a pancake flipping contest or a trivia game about breakfast foods. You could also have a movie or TV show marathon playing in the background.

5. Any tips for hosting a successful PJ brunch party?

To ensure a successful PJ brunch party, make sure to plan and prep ahead of time, create a cozy and relaxed atmosphere with comfy seating and soft lighting, and don't forget to have plenty of coffee and tea options for those who don't drink alcohol. Also, encourage your guests to come in their favorite PJs to add to the fun and comfort of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mkrich00
  • meganmcg