• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yesterday Was My 1St Party That I Hosted...

In summary, Deanna's party was yesterday and she can't wait to start selling her products. She has a lot of salsa left over and wants to buy a chopper, knives, and a DCB from PC. She plans to close her show immediately and sign with a consultant after she sells her products.
HealthNut
Ok - so my (deanna_g's) party was yesterday - and can I just say I CAN'T WAIT til I get all my products and start selling!!! I am SO happy that I decided to become a consultant. I've always known how great PC products are - but after yesterday it's like "ok, can we expedite shipping on my stuff??!!" And I couldn't even ordered anything because my party doesn't close til next weekend (I have a few more outside orders at work...).She made the Ultimate Chicken Fajitas in the DCB which were just INCREDIBLE. I mean, seriously - I've heard of putting raw chicken in a microwave before and was always grossed out by the idea - but I'm TOTALLY getting a DCB as I was in love!! :love:I have a lot of salsa left over (yay! i love salsa!) and guac (again, YAY!) lol.
But I have to say, I think my absolute favorite tool she used is the chopper (that comes in the kit). That thing is beyond amazing.I also think I'm getting all the knives that are on sale this month! I just want to say thank you to Deanna and how much I can't WAIT to start doing this too!!!

Congratulations, and Welcome to both PC and CS!!! Your excitement will get you off to a very strong start, I'm sure. Start booking your parties even before your kit arrives. Good luck!

Awww. I just saw this....and you're SO welcome! I was glad to share the opportunity with you. What kind of person would I be if I DIDN'T share this opportunity with you? It's giving you a chance to pay off debt and that's an amazing thing! I know you'll be good at this and dedicated. Welcome to my TEAM!

Why are you leaving your show open if you are planning to sign as a consultant? You should close your show immediately. Any outside orders you get you should keep and submit as your first show.....

earn those PC$ girlfriend!
earn the new products!
earn the commission on it!!

These are Outside orders and YOU are doing the work - YOU should earn the benefits.

And as soon as you sell your $1250, your recruiter will earn 2000 trip points! It benefits both of you to do it this way.

Hi Deanna,I am so happy to hear that your party was a success and that you are excited to start selling Pampered Chef products! It sounds like your consultant did an amazing job showcasing the products and making delicious dishes. I completely understand your eagerness to get your hands on your own products and start sharing them with others.I'm glad you enjoyed the Ultimate Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker. It's a great way to cook chicken quickly and evenly. And I agree, the chopper is a game changer in the kitchen! It makes meal prep so much easier and faster.I'm also excited for you to take advantage of the knife sale this month. Having quality knives in the kitchen is a must, and Pampered Chef knives are top-notch. I have no doubt that you will do great as a consultant and I'm excited to see all the delicious dishes you will create with your new products.Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and I wish you all the best in your Pampered Chef journey!Happy Cooking,

Related to Yesterday Was My 1St Party That I Hosted...

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef party?

Congratulations on hosting your first party! To prepare, make sure you have a clean and organized space for your guests. Set up your demo area with all the necessary products and tools, and have your recipe and ingredient list ready. Also, don't forget to invite your friends and family and let them know about any special promotions or discounts!

2. What should I expect during my first party as a host?

During your first party, you can expect to have a lot of fun! Our consultants will guide you through the demonstration and show you how to use our products to create delicious meals. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and ask any questions you may have about them. Most importantly, expect to have a great time with your guests!

3. How long will my first party last?

On average, our parties last about 2 hours. This includes the demonstration, trying out products, and placing orders. However, the duration may vary depending on the number of guests and their level of engagement. We recommend setting aside about 2-3 hours for your first party to ensure you have enough time to enjoy the experience.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits! Not only do you get to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family, but you also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you can also receive exclusive host specials and get a sneak peek at new products before they are released to the public.

5. How do I earn rewards as a host?

As a host, you can earn rewards by inviting guests to your party and having them place orders. The more orders placed, the more rewards you can earn. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your consultant. Your consultant will provide you with more information on the rewards program and how you can maximize your rewards as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • danielle simons