• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yesterday Was My First Fundraiser for

In summary, Meghan achieved her goal of $3000 for her first fundraiser for the Daffodil Festival by following up with everyone who placed an order online later. She also raised $2819 in commissionable sales, and has 4 bookings lined up.
thecougchef
yesterday was my first fundraiser for http://www.daffodilfestival.net
& im not submitting it until wednesday because i still have a few orders coming in.

but

as of yesterdays count --
commissionable sales were $2819.00 :sing:

there was also a raffle which made $335
(i had 3 different themed PC baskets and someone made a daffodil afghan)

my goal was to have a $3000 fundraiser. so - during my lunch break i am going to follow up with everyone who "would place an order online later."

this festival means so much to me http://www.daffodilfestival.net/2004/2004_Royalty.htm they lost their main sponsor (which is about $80,000 in donations). so they have decided instead of relying on one major sponsor - they would have a bunch of little ones. this was so successful for them - they want to make it an annual thing!

AND - i got 4 bookings from it!! & 2 potential bookings (who i am going to call tonight & get them to commit so that the festival can profit from the booking!)

YAAAY!

{ just tooting my own horn }

Re: yaaaaay!Congrats on your success!

Re: yaaaaay!Oh My Stars! That is awesome. I hope you make your $3k goal - you are almost there.

Wahoo!

Re: yaaaaay!WOW

You rock!

Congratulations!!!

Re: yaaaaay!Way to go!!!!!!!!!

Re: yaaaaay!That is awesome Meghan!

Re: yaaaaay!Super! Hope you hit your $3000 goal!

Re: yaaaaay!Awesome job!!!

Re: yaaaaay!Awesome :sing:

Re: yaaaaay!Meghan! That is just phenomenal! Way to go girl! I hope you hit your $3,000 mark, and that next year you do even better!

Re: yaaaaay!Great job! I know you will reach the $3,000 goal.

Re: yaaaaay!Terrific!
Mine is ongoing too, not as great as yours, but pretty good for my second one.

Re: yaaaaay!What an awesome total! Keep us posted on what the final is...and honk, don't toot your horn. Honking is much louder and you should be VERY proud of yourself!!!

Re: yaaaaay!Awesome job!! Congrats.

Re: yaaaaay!A big WAHOO for you!!!

Re: yaaaaay!WOW! Congratulations on your HUGE success, only a little more to go, you can do it!!

Re: yaaaaay!Whoo- hoo!!
Impressive!
Congrats!!

Re: yaaaaay!that's great!!! congrats!!

Re: yaaaaay!Holy cow, that's awesome!!! Wow, that's a lot of bags!!!:)

Re: yaaaaay!Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember you could put in dates for the bookings when you submit even if they have not committed to a date yet.

Re: yaaaaay!Congrats! Very impressive!

Re: yaaaaay!
thecougchef said:
yesterday was my first fundraiser for http://www.daffodilfestival.net
& im not submitting it until wednesday because i still have a few orders coming in.

but

as of yesterdays count --
commissionable sales were $2819.00 :sing:

there was also a raffle which made $335
(i had 3 different themed PC baskets and someone made a daffodil afghan)

my goal was to have a $3000 fundraiser. so - during my lunch break i am going to follow up with everyone who "would place an order online later."

this festival means so much to me http://www.daffodilfestival.net/2004/2004_Royalty.htm they lost their main sponsor (which is about $80,000 in donations). so they have decided instead of relying on one major sponsor - they would have a bunch of little ones. this was so successful for them - they want to make it an annual thing!

AND - i got 4 bookings from it!! & 2 potential bookings (who i am going to call tonight & get them to commit so that the festival can profit from the booking!)

YAAAY!

{ just tooting my own horn }

Very exciting! Congrats

Re: yaaaaay!Congrats!!! How awesome for you!!

pamperedbecky said:
Holy cow, that's awesome!!! Wow, that's a lot of bags!!!:)

oh i am SOOOOO excited about that!

mini update - im $28.50 away from my goal. just one more phone call tonight should get me there..... :D:eek::D:eek:

Re: yaaaaay!TOOT TOOT - I will toot your horn with you. That is awesome. It is always neat to read the success stories on here. Gives us that are kind of in a dry spot alot of hope. Congrats!:chef:

Re: yaaaaay!Congrats Meghan!!! That is awesome!!!

Re: yaaaaay!WAY TO GO! That's fantastic!

Re: yaaaaay!Toot! Toot! Tooting for you too! That's an awesome fundraiers. You go Gurl!

Re: yaaaaay!drum roll pleeeeeeeeeeease.....

final tally - guest sales for my fundraiser were....

$3,102.20

woohoo2.gif

Re: yaaaaay!Incredible!

Please post any specifics that helped you get to this level!

Re: yaaaaay!That is WONDERFUL!!

Re: yaaaaay!Exciting!! Congratulations!!!:)

thecougchef said:
drum roll pleeeeeeeeeeease.....

$3,102.20

woohoo2.gif

WOW!! How great! (And by the way, what a cute little smiley guy! :))

Re: yaaaaay!Meghan that is wonderful!

You never know, we may see your name in the Consultant News. :)

pamperedpals said:
Meghan that is wonderful!

You never know, we may see your name in the Consultant News. :)

that became my goal the higher my total became!

PC is giving $465 (give or a take a little)
+ $21 for bookings
+ someone matched the bookings to make it $10/booking = $49
+ $267 earned off of the raffle
+ I donated $200 of my commission to the royal court.

= $1002 for the cause :sing:

i didnt really even have a strategy. i met with the president of the festival and a small group of the "board members" and gave them each 5 oof's & a catalog. (i told them that they each needed to bring back those 5 oof's completed - & they DID!) it really helped to get a small group of people who are just as passionate about the cause involved with me. because they were willing to step out & get what was needed.

i sent out a flyer & an oof to everyone involved in the festival (about 200 flyers) a month before hand. i also sent emails to everyone through my website. then we had an open house on sunday with a raffle and hot dog bbq. i didnt do a demo - i pre made the taffy apple tartlets & set them up with all of the products i used around them. i put all of the stoneware in one sections, baking, cookbooks, etc in their own sections. i put out recipes for certain products because in my experience - people buy things when they know what to do with them. (especially the DCB - i sold alot of those because i had the 30 minute chicken recipe out).

i also did direct ship for everyone - i had 47 buying customers.

my director surprised me buy showing up and helping take orders (which was a huge help that made the process alot faster) and even she said she wanted to pointers on how i was so successful. but i didnt do anything except what i mentioned above....

ill attach my flyer if anyone wants to use it...

Attachments

• DAFFODIL FLYER.doc
    387 KB · Views: 377
Re: yaaaaay!Don't forget to change your best show amount on your profile. ;)

Re: yaaaaay!That's GREAT!! Way to go!

Re: yaaaaay!I am super impressed! Sounds like you had some great support from the Community as well!

thecougchef said:
drum roll pleeeeeeeeeeease.....

$3,102.20

woohoo2.gif

mistick_bananaparty.gif

GREAT JOB at beating your goal!!

Re: yaaaaay!Congrats on a great success :)

Re: yaaaaay!AWESOME!!!!

232642.gif

You've just inspired me to really get the word out more about an upcoming fundraiser show I have in Oct.

Related to Yesterday Was My First Fundraiser for

1. What is the total amount of commissionable sales for the fundraiser?

The total amount of commissionable sales for the fundraiser was $2819.00.

2. How much money was raised through the raffle?

A total of $335 was raised through the raffle, which included themed Pampered Chef baskets and a handmade daffodil afghan.

3. Did the fundraiser meet its goal?

The goal for the fundraiser was to reach $3000 in sales, and it was successful in reaching a total of $2819.00 in commissionable sales.

4. How will the fundraiser benefit the Daffodil Festival?

The fundraiser will benefit the Daffodil Festival by providing them with much-needed funds. The festival lost its main sponsor and has decided to rely on smaller sponsors, making this fundraiser an important annual event.

5. Did the fundraiser lead to any future bookings?

Yes, the fundraiser resulted in 4 bookings and 2 potential bookings for the Pampered Chef consultant. These bookings will also benefit the Daffodil Festival as a portion of the sales will be donated to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • myinnerchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • fun2cook2