• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!

In summary, "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!" is a program that allows individuals or organizations to host cooking parties and raise money for a cause or charity. It works by scheduling a date with a Pampered Chef consultant, sharing a customized online link with guests, and earning a percentage of their purchases. The benefits include earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and kitchen tips, and raising anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. Anyone can host a fundraiser, making it a great opportunity for individuals, schools, churches, and other organizations to make a difference.
nikifarley
So, I just wanted to share, I am new consultant, new team leader as well, and doing my first fundraiser and so excited. Its for a place called operation homefront of north carolina. they help soldiers and thier families(I am an Army wife). They are doing a big catalog show. I used some other people's ideas and documents from here and ended up doing basically 10 people each have a catalog packet with order forms, etc. for each person that gets min of $100, not including thier order, get a small batter bowl as a thank you for helping. then the final day either I will be doing a cooking show when i pick up orders or just picking up and dropping off a dessert for them there. its depending on what else they have that week too. either way i am happy though. This is my first so saying a prayer it goes well!!

I hope it goes well I just did my first fundraiser and I only had 10 families as well and while some participated more then others it went really well and they sold a little over $3000 its much easier then it looks :)

What is "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!"?

"My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!" is a program designed for individuals or organizations to host a cooking party and raise money for a cause or charity. It allows you to share delicious food with your friends and family while also supporting a good cause.

How does "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!" work?

First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date for your fundraiser. The consultant will provide you with a customized online link to share with your guests. On the day of the event, your guests will shop online using the link and a percentage of their purchases will go towards your chosen cause or charity.

What are the benefits of hosting a "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!"?

Apart from raising money for a good cause, hosting a "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!" also allows you to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It also provides an opportunity for you and your guests to learn new recipes and kitchen tips from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How much money can I expect to raise from a "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!"?

The amount of money raised will depend on the number of guests who participate and the total sales made. Typically, you can expect to raise anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars for your cause or charity.

Can anyone host a "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!"?

Yes, anyone can host a "My First Pampered Chef Fundraiser!!". It is a great opportunity for individuals, schools, churches, and other organizations to raise money for a cause or charity that is important to them. All you need is a computer and a desire to make a difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies