• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm About to Do My First Fundraiser!!!!

In summary, the conversation is about a potential fundraiser for a company that works with people with disabilities and their families. The suggestion is to have a cooking show followed by collecting orders from attendees and setting a goal for the amount they want to raise. It is also mentioned that people can purchase items to be auctioned off and that booking future shows can add to the amount donated. It is recommended to educate oneself on the fundraiser process and to offer incentives for the person who brings in the most orders.
nay62
Gold Member
My sister just called me (my first party is at her house this Saturday) and asked if I "Pampered Chef" could do a fundraiser for the company she works for (people w/ disabilties & their families).

YES!!!! I'm sooo excited, any suggesstions will be greatly apprecaiated :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carmen

First, you need to educate yourself on the way a fundraiser works, who qualifies, how and how much is donated, etc. You don't want to share incorrect information!

Get everyone involved. Have a big fundraiser cooking show followed by having everyone go home with catalogs and order forms to collect orders to add to the fundraiser. Get good contact info on every person who takes catalogs and order forms so you can follow up with them.

Have the group let you know their goal for how much they'd like to raise. Then with that you can let them know how much they need to collect in orders to reach it.

Set a firm deadline, not too long, for all orders to be submitted.

In addition, if possible, people could purchase items to be auctioned off at another event. They'd get the initial donations from the show/fundraiser, then they'd also have other ways to add to their funds raised.

Remind them that all shows booked will add an additional $3 to the amount donated. You could offer an incentive. I usually offer the host 60% item (my choice) to the person who brings in the most in orders.

pchockeymom said:
First, you need to educate yourself on the way a fundraiser works, who qualifies, how and how much is donated, etc. You don't want to share incorrect information!

Get everyone involved. Have a big fundraiser cooking show followed by having everyone go home with catalogs and order forms to collect orders to add to the fundraiser. Get good contact info on every person who takes catalogs and order forms so you can follow up with them.

Have the group let you know their goal for how much they'd like to raise. Then with that you can let them know how much they need to collect in orders to reach it.

Set a firm deadline, not too long, for all orders to be submitted.

In addition, if possible, people could purchase items to be auctioned off at another event. They'd get the initial donations from the show/fundraiser, then they'd also have other ways to add to their funds raised.

Remind them that all shows booked will add an additional $3 to the amount donated. You could offer an incentive. I usually offer the host 60% item (my choice) to the person who brings in the most in orders.

Oh my, you just blew my head open!!!! You are right I need to read up on this. Thanks so much

1. What products are available for my fundraiser?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, we offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for fundraising events. From our popular stoneware and non-stick cookware to our versatile kitchen gadgets, there is something for everyone in our product line.

2. How do I get started with my fundraiser?

To get started, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to set up your fundraiser and provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make it a success.

3. What are the fundraising options available?

We offer two types of fundraising options – traditional and virtual. With our traditional option, you can host an in-person party where guests can shop and support your cause. Our virtual option allows you to host an online party and reach a larger audience, making it easier for friends and family from different locations to participate.

4. How much money can I raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the number of orders you receive. Our consultants will work with you to set a fundraising goal and provide you with tips and strategies to help you reach it. On average, our fundraisers can earn up to 15-20% of total sales.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for my fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to raise money for your cause, so you can start with just a few orders and build from there. Our consultants can also help you with ideas to promote and boost your fundraiser for maximum success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom