• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Unique Ideas for My First HWC Fundraiser Show - Any Suggestions?

In summary, the host of a HWC fundraiser is thinking of doing something different than a regular cooking show. They're thinking of having a fun and funky show with light recipes. They suggest the Raspberry Champagne Cake (I think that's the name) from the dessert cookbook as a good choice. They also suggest the Strawberry Cupcakes (pan or stone) with strawberry icing (Easy Accent Decorator) or little strawberry cakes (prep bowls) white chocolate colored pink for the topping (micro cooker) as possible shows.
kittychef
Hi gang!

I am doing my first HWC fundraiser show. I am hosting it myself. I want to do something different than a regular cooking show. Something fun and funky. Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Pink Cookies!! I think the cooking show would do well for a HWC Fundraiser. Just choose a light recipe that's easy. You can also have "success" stories from anyone willing to share or read anonymous success stories. And a pink cake or cookies would be a great final touch. And have pink balloons on the mailbox too! Just my thoughts....

Definitely a lot of pink stuff. The Raspberry Champagne Cake (I think that's the name) from the dessert cookbook is a good one too. Pink lemonade in the quick stir pitcher.

Strawberry cupcakes (pan or stone) with strawberry icing (Easy Accent Decorator) or little strawberry cakes (prep bowls) white chocolate colored pink for the topping (micro cooker) ... Or the same concept of the Chocolate Velvet Cake With Strawberries (Fluted Stone) using strawberry cake instead. Make sure in advance that no one has a strawberry allergy. ;)

jla8279 said:
Pink Cookies!! I think the cooking show would do well for a HWC Fundraiser. Just choose a light recipe that's easy. You can also have "success" stories from anyone willing to share or read anonymous success stories. And a pink cake or cookies would be a great final touch. And have pink balloons on the mailbox too! Just my thoughts....

I LOVE the success stories idea!! Thanks girls for all your help! I'm really excited about it! Ok now one more question: what would be a good demo for it?

Thanks!

I am doing the same thing on Saturday. Thinking of doing the mini chocolate tiramisu cakes and color the whip cream pink with good coloring ;-d

I agree with checking for a berry allergy. I'm deathly allergic to strawberries and raspberries, and those seem to be all the recommendations you've received so far! LOLPenne ala Vodka is pink! :p

What are some popular products to feature at a first HWC show?

Some popular products to feature at a first HWC show include the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Chop, the Garlic Press, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Microplane Adjustable Grater.

How can I make my first HWC show more interactive and engaging?

To make your first HWC show more interactive and engaging, you can incorporate games and activities such as a recipe guessing game, a kitchen gadget scavenger hunt, or a blind taste test. You can also encourage guests to participate in the cooking process and try out the products themselves.

What are some easy and delicious recipes to make at a first HWC show?

Some easy and delicious recipes to make at a first HWC show include the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, the Chicken Fajita Ring, the Quick Cooker Chicken Alfredo, the Veggie Pizza, and the Apple Crisp Pizza. These recipes showcase a variety of products and are sure to impress your guests.

How can I promote my first HWC show and get more guests to attend?

To promote your first HWC show and get more guests to attend, you can utilize social media platforms, send out personalized invitations, and offer incentives for guests who bring a friend. You can also reach out to friends, family, and coworkers to spread the word about your show.

What are some tips for hosting a successful first HWC show?

Some tips for hosting a successful first HWC show include preparing and practicing your demonstration beforehand, having all necessary products and ingredients on hand, creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for your guests, and following up with guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional support or product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • lwetch