• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pet Adoption Fundraiser - Help Needed

In summary, a member is seeking ideas for setting up a table at a pet adoption fundraiser. They have downloaded marketing materials, but are unsure how to showcase products and information effectively. They are also in need of inexpensive decoration ideas and potentially borrowing items from someone in the area. They have been with the company for 3 years and want to make a good impression at the event. Other members suggest using clear acrylic frames to display product images, using banners and balloons for decoration, and potentially having a pet or two at the booth for adoption promotion. The member also mentions working with a specific dog breed for adoption and will have their own greyhound at the event.
LStevens0426
Hi everyone! I have viewed most of the images for booth/table ideas and have downloaded just about every fundraiser marketing item I could find from here. I am still a wreck! I have really never set up a "pretty" table before for a booth or a fundraiser (this will be my first fundraiser that is live). I have a ton of the smaller PC items, and a few bigger ticket items, but no cookware and no funds to invest in it right now...not even a piece of it.

I am in need of ideas to set up a table for a pet adoption organization for thier annual picnic. We will also be running the fundraiser all month (September) to gain orders from those that can not attened the picnic. What are some tricks or idea for showcasing products and putting out information for these types of fundraisers? Any suggestions? Where does everyone get thier decorations? Is there anyone who lives in a decent proximity to Chambersburg, PA that I could borrow some items from or decorations?

I have been with PC for 3 years and just have not had much luck. With over 1000 potentials for this fundraiser I have to work my tail off to make the PC image as well as mine stand out...but I am weak on inexpensive creativity!

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.
Lisa

LStevens0426 said:
Hi everyone! I have viewed most of the images for booth/table ideas and have downloaded just about every fundraiser marketing item I could find from here. I am still a wreck! I have really never set up a "pretty" table before for a booth or a fundraiser (this will be my first fundraiser that is live). I have a ton of the smaller PC items, and a few bigger ticket items, but no cookware and no funds to invest in it right now...not even a piece of it.

I am in need of ideas to set up a table for a pet adoption organization for thier annual picnic. We will also be running the fundraiser all month (September) to gain orders from those that can not attened the picnic. What are some tricks or idea for showcasing products and putting out information for these types of fundraisers? Any suggestions? Where does everyone get thier decorations? Is there anyone who lives in a decent proximity to Chambersburg, PA that I could borrow some items from or decorations?

I have been with PC for 3 years and just have not had much luck. With over 1000 potentials for this fundraiser I have to work my tail off to make the PC image as well as mine stand out...but I am weak on inexpensive creativity!

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.
Lisa

There are some files here that have a bunch of recipes for making dog biscuits/snacks with our products. I can't remember the name of the file, but maybe someone seeing this thread will know...GOOD LUCK!!

Actually I just typed in dog treats & some came up....HTH

I wouldn't think you want too much on the table anyway. If you want to show the cookware- download a picture from the CC and display in clear acrylic frame. The frames are cheap and they make nice displays this will work with any picture. I use them to display the host and guest specials at my shows. Don't worry a nice banner and some pretty balloons won't be expensive and will look nice. A couple of mylar star balloons will be nice on ends of the table ( other might pop easily and scare the pets). Just a note- I love the salad chopper for chopping my pups roasted chicken or the mix n chop to chop their ground meat. Yes I am crazy and make my own dog food, you'd be surprised how many of us are out there:)

I would be displaying info about the animals and maybe have a pet or 2 with you. You're there for them.

Lisa -
I'm curious - do you work with adoptions of a specific dog breed?
Lisa from central PA, about 2 1/2 hours north of you

Yes, actually I adopted a greyhound from Nittany Grey's out of State College....so, they asked me to do a fundraiser since I have been doing other adoption promotion-related things for thier organization.

Chef Bobby said:
I would be displaying info about the animals and maybe have a pet or 2 with you. You're there for them.

Oh yes! Since this a greyhound event, my big guy (a greyhound) is coming as the unofficial mascot!

When I do a booth for my daughter's rescue, there's a live rabbit in a basket on the table with the other information. It also helps draw the kids to the booth and their parents follow.

If you are looking for items to display at your booth - do any cluster mates/your director have any items you could borrow?

If you go on CC under downloads, you can download Cutlery and Exec Cookware Display Cards and print these. That way you don't have to create a flyer - it's done for you.

When is the Picnic?

Lisa -
I sent you an email.

What is the purpose of the Pet Adoption Fundraiser?

The Pet Adoption Fundraiser is an event organized to raise funds for local animal shelters and rescue organizations. The money raised will be used to provide food, medical care, and shelter for homeless and abandoned animals.

How can I help with the Pet Adoption Fundraiser?

There are several ways you can help with the Pet Adoption Fundraiser. You can volunteer your time and services, donate money or supplies, and spread the word to friends and family to attend the event. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated.

What types of pets will be available for adoption at the fundraiser?

The types of pets available for adoption at the fundraiser will vary depending on the participating animal shelters and rescue organizations. However, you can expect to see a variety of cats, dogs, rabbits, and other small animals looking for their forever homes.

Can I bring my own pet to the fundraiser?

Unfortunately, we cannot allow personal pets to attend the fundraiser. This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all the animals at the event. However, you can still show your support by attending and spreading the word about the fundraiser.

Is the Pet Adoption Fundraiser only for adopting pets?

No, the Pet Adoption Fundraiser is not just for adopting pets. The event will also have various vendors, activities, and food options for attendees to enjoy. All proceeds from these sales will also go towards supporting the animal shelters and rescue organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Wildfire