• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Improve My Fundraiser Raffle Idea?

In summary, the individual has suggested a creative idea for a fundraiser by selling squares on a board for $5 each, with the winner receiving the hostess credits. They are asking for advice on the number of squares and whether or not this could be considered gambling. Suggestions are given to offer a consolation prize and a "bonus round" to increase participation and fundraising.
heather9892
i have quite a few fundraisers booked for june for teams doing the weekend to end breast cancer. i have suggested doing a regular cooking show and offered part of my commission as well as the hostess credits for them. i intially thought they could use hostess credits for items to raffle off for future events.
but last night as i was trying to fall asleep and my brain wouldnt shut up, which happens often lol, i thought maybe raffle off the hc there.
here's my idea.....

take a piece of bristo board and put 100 squares on it. each square cost $5 and when it's full they draw a name and that person gets the hc.
is $5 too much or too little?
is 100 squares too many? to end up with the $500 from pc as a regular fundraiser the show would have to be over $3000.

anyway any suggestions would be appreciated
thanks
heather:)

Last edited:
Because you'll end up with more money in your (or the group's) hand at the end, this is considered gambling, which is closely regulated in most states. It sounds like a good idea, but we wouldn't want you to get in trouble.

Hi Heather! Your idea sounds great and very creative! I think $5 is a reasonable amount for a square and 100 squares seems like a good number. It's not too many that it would be difficult to fill, but it's also not too few that it would be too easy to fill. It also gives people multiple chances to win the hostess credits. One suggestion I have is to maybe offer a small consolation prize for the person who doesn't win the hostess credits. This could be something small like a PC product or a gift card. It would encourage more people to participate and also show appreciation for their support.Another idea could be to have a "bonus round" where you could offer additional squares for a higher amount, like $10 or $20, and the winner of that round could receive extra hostess credits or a special prize. This could also help boost the overall fundraising amount.Overall, I think your idea is great and I'm sure it will be a success! Good luck with your fundraisers for such a great cause!

Related to How Can I Improve My Fundraiser Raffle Idea?

What types of fundraisers do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of fundraising options such as virtual fundraisers, catalog fundraisers, and in-person fundraisers. We also have options for both individual and group fundraisers.

How do I get started with a fundraiser?

To get started with a fundraiser, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out the contact form on our website. We will work with you to choose the best fundraising option and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

What percentage of sales goes towards the fundraiser?

The percentage of sales that goes towards the fundraiser varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the products being sold. However, on average, fundraisers can earn up to 20% of total sales.

Are there any fees associated with hosting a fundraiser?

There are no fees associated with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. The only cost involved is the price of the products being sold.

How long does a fundraiser typically last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the goals of the organization. However, most fundraisers last between 2-3 weeks. We can work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janej76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debswork
Replies