• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Raffle Ticket Fundraiser Flyer

In summary, the raffle ticket fundraiser flyer is used to promote and advertise an event where participants can purchase tickets for a chance to win prizes and support a specific cause or organization. You can help with the fundraiser by purchasing tickets, spreading the word, or donating prizes. Copies of the flyer can be obtained from the organizers or online, and it's important to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations before participating. Donations are also accepted and can be arranged through the event organizers.
terryteach
Hello Everyone!

I am doing a raffle ticket fundraiser and wanted to know if anyone has a flyer that highlights pictures of the most popular PC products? I didn't want to hand out catalogs to everyone because I would need over 150 catalogs but thought of puting a flyer with some pics of just some of our best products. I've attempted trying to put together my own and cut and paste the pics but it's just not working out!

I would appreciate any help!
Thanks- Terry

I would be interested in something like this too!!!!

Hi Terry,I think it's a great idea to use a flyer for your raffle ticket fundraiser instead of handing out catalogs. It's more convenient for people and also saves you the trouble of printing and distributing so many catalogs.As for the flyer, I suggest looking for high-quality images of the popular PC products online and using a free design software like Canva or Adobe Spark to create a professional-looking flyer. You can also check if your company has any pre-made templates for flyers that you can use.If you're having trouble with the design, you can also reach out to a graphic designer or a friend who has design skills for assistance. I'm sure they would be happy to help out with a good cause.Best of luck with your raffle ticket fundraiser!

1. What is the purpose of the raffle ticket fundraiser flyer?

The raffle ticket fundraiser flyer is meant to promote and advertise a fundraising event where participants can purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win prizes. The funds raised from the event will go towards a specific cause or organization.

2. How can I help with the raffle ticket fundraiser?

There are several ways you can help with the raffle ticket fundraiser. You can purchase raffle tickets, spread the word about the event, or even donate prizes for the raffle. Any support and contributions are greatly appreciated.

3. Where can I get a copy of the raffle ticket fundraiser flyer?

You can get a copy of the raffle ticket fundraiser flyer from the organizers of the event or by downloading it online. The flyer may also be available at local stores or community centers. Make sure to check the details on the flyer for the event date, time, and location.

4. Are there any rules or regulations for the raffle ticket fundraiser?

The rules and regulations for the raffle ticket fundraiser may vary depending on the location and organization hosting the event. It is important to read and understand the rules before purchasing raffle tickets or participating in the event to avoid any confusion or issues.

5. Can I make a donation without purchasing raffle tickets?

Yes, you can still make a donation to the cause or organization without purchasing raffle tickets. Donations are greatly appreciated and will go towards supporting the cause. You can contact the organizers of the event for more information on how to make a donation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debswork
Replies
Views
nurs115
Replies
Views
sharalam