• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: 100-Squared Raffle for HWC Fundraiser

In summary, the 100-Squared Raffle is a fundraising event organized by HWC and supported by Pampered Chef. It involves selling 100 squares on a grid for a set price, with all proceeds going towards empowering and supporting women in need. The raffle works by selling squares for a set price and holding a random drawing to determine the winner. Squares can be purchased at Pampered Chef parties or events, or by contacting a consultant or HWC representative. Prizes for the raffle include Pampered Chef products and gift cards, generously donated by the organizers. Donations can also be made directly to HWC through their website or by contacting a consultant or representative.
janej76
Silver Member
Hi everyone

I'm being really lazy here, as I could do this myself, but thought someone here might already have one...

I'm looking for a square divided into 100 number squares. This is for me to sell each square for a raffle at my HWC fundraiser on Tuesday.

Does anyone have one set up they could post??!!!

There are 50-square ones on here. You may want to do 2-$50's which will give you giveaways for two people! I have been trying to fill my 50-square since Labor Day and it's still only 23 squares filled! I'll attach mine! I've also got a list I put on the back for people to put their name and phone# to reach them if they win! You can modify the "language" on it to make it for a fundraiser!

Attachments

• PAMPERED POOL CARD.doc
    73 KB · Views: 444
here is a football square

Attachments

• Football Squares.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 391
Brilliant thanks bothJ
xx

Do a search in the files for "PC Lotto."You may want to consider adding $1 to the price of the squares and state that that dollar goes directly to the group hosting the fundraiser.

Thanks. I've adapted the 100 one by using famous chefs (mostly UK ones!) rather than numbers just to add a bit of extra interest!

Here it is if you'd like to see what I've done!

View attachment Pampered Chef Pool - CHEFS.doc

I think I'll add the names and numbers to the back as suggested!

Here's one I got out of the files years ago...

Attachments

• 100 squares Board.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 442

1. What is the 100-Squared Raffle for HWC Fundraiser?

The 100-Squared Raffle is a fundraising event organized by HWC (Helping Women Connect), a non-profit organization supported by Pampered Chef. It involves selling 100 squares on a grid for a set price, with all proceeds going towards HWC and their mission to empower and support women in need.

2. How does the raffle work?

The 100-Squared Raffle works by selling squares on a grid for a set price, typically $10 each. Once all 100 squares have been sold, a random drawing is held to determine the winning square. The person who purchased that square wins a prize, such as a Pampered Chef product or gift card. All proceeds from the raffle go towards supporting HWC.

3. How can I purchase a square for the raffle?

You can purchase a square for the 100-Squared Raffle by attending a Pampered Chef party or event where the raffle is being held. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant or HWC representative to inquire about purchasing a square. Keep in mind that squares are limited and may sell out quickly.

4. What are the prizes for the raffle?

The prizes for the 100-Squared Raffle can vary, but they usually include Pampered Chef products and gift cards. The exact prizes will be determined by the organizers of the raffle and will be announced prior to the drawing. Rest assured that all prizes are generously donated by Pampered Chef to support HWC and their cause.

5. Can I donate to HWC without purchasing a square for the raffle?

Yes, you can definitely donate to HWC without purchasing a square for the raffle. If you are unable to attend a Pampered Chef party or event where the raffle is being held, you can make a direct donation to HWC through their website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or HWC representative. Every donation, big or small, helps support and empower women in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies