• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping Spree Raffle: How Does It Work?

In summary, a "Fundraiser Shopping Spree" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales from a party or online orders is donated to a chosen charity or organization. To participate, individuals can attend a party or shop online using a specific fundraiser link. A portion of the sales will be donated to the chosen charity, typically 15-20%. Anyone can participate in a fundraiser shopping spree, and individuals do not need to be affiliated with Pampered Chef. To host a fundraiser shopping spree for your organization, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for more information and assistance in planning a successful event.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I was looking through the fundraiser stuff and saw that some offer a shopping spree 50/50 raffle as part of it. How does this work? For some reason, I'm not getting it. Maybe it's just the caffeine taking forever to set in this morning! Also, the gift basket raffle idea -- do you do a separate fundraiser first to get the basket together?
Thanks,
Jane

Anyone have any help on this one?
Thanks!
Jane :)

for the 50/50 you sell raffle tickets (say 200 tickets at $5 each). You then have $1000. $500 of that goes towards the organization the other $500 is used to get gift certificates for x number of people whose names you drew (say 5 $100 gift certificates or 10 $50 gift certificates). Then you enter those gift certificate recipients as a fundraiser so the organization receives 10% of that $500 in sales. does that make any sense?

fundraiser questionOk I am workign with a small group for a fundraiser. We had 100 tickets to sell, its actually past the deadline to turn them in and out of 100 they only sold 26. Would you recommend to just draw the name and let the person shop at the amount sold and give the group the earnign off that, or still split the amount 50/50? I told the lady yesterday that I can not give them $250 if there was not that much even sold. I suggested they keep selling them till all 100 are sold. Any suggestions?

Ok so I know that I am about a month late with this but I will post this anyway. I think that this is a great idea and I am going to talk to my Relay Team Captain about doing this. I like this idea.

1. What is a "Fundraiser Shopping Spree?"

A "Fundraiser Shopping Spree" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales from a party or online orders is donated to a chosen charity or organization.

2. How does the fundraiser shopping spree work?

To participate in a fundraiser shopping spree, you can either attend a party hosted by the organization or shop online using a specific fundraiser link. A portion of the sales from your purchases will be donated to the chosen charity.

3. How much of the sales from the fundraiser shopping spree goes to the charity?

The amount donated to the charity varies depending on the sales from the party or online orders. Typically, Pampered Chef donates 15-20% of the total sales to the chosen organization.

4. Can anyone participate in a fundraiser shopping spree?

Yes, anyone can participate in a fundraiser shopping spree by attending a party or shopping online using the fundraiser link. You do not need to be a consultant or have any affiliation with Pampered Chef to participate.

5. How can I host a fundraiser shopping spree for my organization?

If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser shopping spree for your organization, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about our fundraising opportunities. Our consultants can guide you through the process and help you plan a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikked
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debswork
  • mandydollie