• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Fundraiser Help a Family Facing Terminal Illness and Financial Woes?

In summary, "I Am Saddened for This Family!" is a meal kit offered by Pampered Chef that includes pre-measured ingredients and step-by-step instructions to make a comforting and nutritious meal for a family of 4-6 people. It also comes with a reusable casserole dish for easy clean-up. For every kit purchased, Pampered Chef donates a meal to a family in need through their partnership with Feeding America. While the kit cannot be customized, the ingredients can be modified or substituted. To donate a meal kit, simply add it to your cart and complete the checkout process. Alternatively, you can donate a kit directly to a specific family or organization through their partnership with Feeding America.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Tonight I went to pick up chicken for dinner and saw a heartbreaking flyer.

The man has terminal lung cancer and has been given 1-3 years to live. He even attached verification of his illness.

He has no insurance and is worried his wife and kids will be out on the street when he dies.

I would love to suggest a fundraiser ... what way do you suggest would raise the most money? An actual fundraiser or a raffle of key products, or some combination of both?

Obviously the family has bigger things to worry about than taking Pampered Chef orders. :(

Why not put together a Quarter Auction or Pampered Bingo for them. Talk to some Relay for Life teams and see what they do that had brought in the most money and change it to fit your business

Steps to doing both, please!

Related to How Can a Fundraiser Help a Family Facing Terminal Illness and Financial Woes?

What is "I Am Saddened for This Family!"?

"I Am Saddened for This Family!" is a meal kit offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make a comforting, home-cooked meal for a family in need.

What does the meal kit include?

The meal kit includes pre-measured ingredients and step-by-step instructions to make a delicious and nutritious meal for a family of 4-6 people. It also includes a reusable casserole dish for easy clean-up.

How does the meal kit benefit families in need?

For every "I Am Saddened for This Family!" meal kit purchased, Pampered Chef donates a meal to a family in need through their partnership with Feeding America. This helps provide food security for families who may be struggling to put food on the table.

Can I customize the meal kit to accommodate dietary restrictions?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer the option to customize the "I Am Saddened for This Family!" meal kit. However, the ingredients are listed on the packaging and can be modified or substituted as needed.

How do I purchase and donate a meal kit to a family in need?

To purchase and donate a meal kit, simply add it to your cart and complete the checkout process. Pampered Chef will then deliver the donated meal kit to Feeding America, who will distribute it to a family in need. You can also choose to donate a meal kit directly to a specific family or organization through our partnership with Feeding America.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
LCOLACHICO
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD