• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find Financial Freedom and Stability for My Family?

In summary, our family is facing financial ruin and is struggling to make ends meet. There is hope though as we are trying to get back on our feet and pray for financial safety, good jobs, and health.
tlag1986
Gold Member
My family is facing financial ruin as many are. :eek: We are struggling from paycheck to paycheck and now seem to be getting behind. :cry:

I have been unable to work as a nurse for over a year, due to Charcot-Marie-Tooth. :( This is a degenerative disease that will only worsen over time and cause more difficulty with my walking. :cry: For now I am walking fairly good, but I tire very easily. With this in mind I have been unable to work as a nurse, and do not think it will be a possibility for me again. :cry:

The recent economy is showing us the difficulty with PC, due to less people buying our products. I am just starting and need some extra heavenly assistance. Please pray for my business to surge, and our bills to decrease.

Thanks for the website Deb.

Prayers for you and your family! DH has been out of work for 4.5 months now- But I know that God will supply all our needs, so I trust he'll do the same for you! Claim healing for your body, too!!! :)

Lisa~

I pray that God will provide for you in SURPRISING ways and that you will praise Him each day!

Lisa,
I know exactly how you feel. We live check to check as well and sometimes don't even do very well on that. I only had one show last month and that has definitely put us behind and we are trying to play catch up. So I understand where you are coming from.

I do want to encourage you to file for disability. If you've had to quit your job due to health problems, you may very well be able to get on. Plus, even if they deny you, keep going with an appeal. Use a lawyer if you have to. There are attorney's who will work for a fee only if you win and then will take it out of your back pay. I have a friend who continued that far after being denied and won! So you can too. Also, check into vocation rehabilitation services in your area. They are supposed to help retrain you (sometimes they will even pay for schooling) so that you can work with whatever health problem you have.
Hope that helps!
God bless,
Amanda

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Lisa,
I know exactly how you feel. We live check to check as well and sometimes don't even do very well on that. I only had one show last month and that has definitely put us behind and we are trying to play catch up. So I understand where you are coming from.

I do want to encourage you to file for disability. If you've had to quit your job due to health problems, you may very well be able to get on. Plus, even if they deny you, keep going with an appeal. Use a lawyer if you have to. There are attorney's who will work for a fee only if you win and then will take it out of your back pay. I have a friend who continued that far after being denied and won! So you can too. Also, check into vocation rehabilitation services in your area. They are supposed to help retrain you (sometimes they will even pay for schooling) so that you can work with whatever health problem you have.
Hope that helps!
God bless,
Amanda

I have tried with the disability, but my phsycian is not convinced I can't work it makes it hard. I have trouble with standing still, sitting, and have very little overall strength left. I am looking for a desk job, but they are hard to find. I'm not even looking for a nursing desk job just a job.

I guess with the economy the way it is living paycheck to paycheck is more difficult with gas prices and food going up. We plan to heat our house with electricity this year after paying our $3600 last year for propane (we live way out in the country).

To top it off I am between churches right now. I have not found one I feel totally comfortable with yet. I pray constantly for financial freedom, good job, and health.

Things are tough for all around and not just us.

1. What is the purpose of "Please Pray for My Family"?

The purpose of "Please Pray for My Family" is to request prayers from others for a specific intention or need within your family.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for my family?

To submit a prayer request for your family, you can either reach out to a member of your local church or community, or you can post your request on a prayer forum or social media platform.

3. Can I request prayers for someone outside of my immediate family?

Yes, you can request prayers for anyone who you feel needs them, whether they are a family member, friend, or even a stranger. The power of prayer knows no boundaries.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for the prayer requests?

There are no specific guidelines for the prayer requests, but it is important to provide enough information for others to understand the situation and pray for it accordingly. Also, please be respectful and mindful of the privacy of those involved.

5. Can I remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request?

Yes, you can remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request. However, it may be helpful to share some details so that others can pray for your specific situation. Ultimately, the decision is up to you and what you feel comfortable with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • kwalls1128
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
dingie70