• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I use Intentional Shopping to increase my bookings and sales?

In summary, the book "Party Secrets Revealed" by Joanne Domin's was not very helpful to the author's business. The author expresses her concerns with her director and does not seem to have tried any of the recommended courses or methods. However, the author did mention asking for referrals.
LCOLACHICO
I would like to know if anyone has read the book "Party Secrets Revealed" by Joanne Domin's?

What did you think of it, and was it any help to you?

I love this web site and all the help everyone has to offer, but I still am struggling so much with getting any bookings, or any one who for that matter seems interested...

What am I doing wrong??? What are you to do when you have gone through the list of 100, called back all those who have ordered and followed up with, I have shared with all my family and friends... All my family and friends all all sold on everything they pretty much need???

Help!!! :cry: I really love Pampered Chef!! I am just discouraged...
Although I try to remember that when a baby begins to walk they always fall.
but still they get right back up and try again...

Thank you

Don't buy the book! I know of people that have and it doesn't help you with your business - I think it bashes DS more than helps. Instead invest that money in a PC shirt or something to advertise!!!!Have you taken the online classes?Have you expressed your concerns with your director?Do you have cluster meetings/training that can help?Basically, I found that you have to get OUT of your list of 100 and be a walking billboard and advertise...Carry a PC catalog tote, wear a PC sweatshirt...carry a season's best with when shopping at the grocery store.

janetupnorth said:
Don't buy the book! I know of people that have and it doesn't help you with your business - I think it bashes DS more than helps. Instead invest that money in a PC shirt or something to advertise!!!!

Have you taken the online classes?

Have you expressed your concerns with your director?

Do you have cluster meetings/training that can help?

Basically, I found that you have to get OUT of your list of 100 and be a walking billboard and advertise...

Carry a PC catalog tote, wear a PC sweatshirt...carry a season's best with when shopping at the grocery store.

I agree with Janet. Her things are more a source of discouragement than anything else! I might have something I can send you- it's a large attachment. email me with your email address and I'll see if I still have the PDF file. [email protected]

Here's an idea I picked up on a training CD:"Intentional Shopping."In other words, you may be shopping for groceries but your INTENTION is to shop for bookings.Such as, "I've seen you in every aisle, we must be making the same thing for dinner," and when they say, "What are you making" you tell them you're trying out Pampered Chef recipes. Or you're shopping for shoes "to wear at my Pampered Chef shows." I haven't worked up the guts to try it yet.

Have you asked for referrals?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Here's an idea I picked up on a training CD:

"Intentional Shopping."

In other words, you may be shopping for groceries but your INTENTION is to shop for bookings.

Such as, "I've seen you in every aisle, we must be making the same thing for dinner," and when they say, "What are you making" you tell them you're trying out Pampered Chef recipes. Or you're shopping for shoes "to wear at my Pampered Chef shows."

I haven't worked up the guts to try it yet.
I have that CD! It's a good one too.

Related to How can I use Intentional Shopping to increase my bookings and sales?

What is "Looking for Feed Back"?

"Looking for Feed Back" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can provide feedback on products they have purchased or used, in order to help improve the overall customer experience.

How can I participate in "Looking for Feed Back"?

Customers can participate in "Looking for Feed Back" by filling out a survey sent via email after a purchase, or by leaving a product review on the Pampered Chef website.

Why is customer feedback important to Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we value our customers' opinions and use their feedback to improve our products and services. This helps us ensure that we are meeting the needs and expectations of our customers.

Will my feedback be anonymous?

Yes, your feedback will be kept anonymous unless you choose to provide your contact information. We respect your privacy and will only use your information for the purpose of improving our products and services.

Is there any incentive for providing feedback?

Yes, we offer occasional incentives for customers who participate in "Looking for Feed Back". These incentives may include discounts, free products, or entries into sweepstakes. Your participation is greatly appreciated and helps us serve you better in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Kimmie2010