• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I increase bookings for my home business?

I would also recommend getting a referral program in place. This way you can reward your friends and family for helping you out.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
I was let go from my full time job last Tuesday after 10-1/2 years with them. Don't be sorry for me, I'm not. I've been wanting to stay home for a couple of years now. My dilema is I'm horrible with words to say... What do I see to get bookings on my calendar so I don't have to look for another job. By the way, my husband was laid off back in October, and we sent him back to school full time because we thought I would be ok with my job. I want this to work for us. And I've been "just active" for the past couple of months that I now have no shows on the calendar.

"i decided to make PC my full time job. The best part is those that help me ramp things up get lots of FREE tools for their kitchen and grill and a great sale on everything else you want. Would you let me help you get those rewards?"Ask for help but make it about them. If they say no then ask for referrals. Do a grand re-opening of your business. That gives you another reason to call. Ask for the booking. No, or later -> invite to your party. No -> ask for the sale. No -> ask for the referral. "I really need to make this work. Do you know anyone who loves PC...or loves to cook...or loves a sale...?"

I like what Beth said...I did this last year and got lots of bookings to help me out. It's just like when you first get started. I emailed all of my past hosts individually and just said something like "I've decided to take PC full time and I'm calling on my best customers and hosts to see if you can help me jam pack my calendar and make this work. Here are some dates I have open. When you pick one, not only will you get the amazing rewards PC offers, but I'll have a free stone (or whatever) for you." I'll be calling you this week so take a look at your calendar and let me know if you can help out! If you can't host, please forward this on to anyone you think might be interested. I reward referrals!Then I called them all! Some never returned my calls, some were happy to help. It's been a great ride! I've doubled my personal business and my pay has increased almost 100% since last June.

Thanks so much. I'm working on it today. I will keep you updated on how I do.

I understand your dilemna Krista! I signed with PC in July 2010 and started off really great then my daddy got very ill and I took care of him until he passed away in September 2010. I had to have major surgery in Aug. 2011, and then again March 2012 and another one June 18th.....I have to have my jaw joints replaced.

Soooooo....I've been doing the best I can but without jaw joints it's hard to talk...lol. So I'm going to have a grand "re-opening" with the Fall Launch. I have some booths for the summer I am doing....fairs and such which will give me some more leads and contacts.

So I am pulling for you!!! You can do it!!!!!! Make your plan and stick to it. Set your goals and work towards them. (I'm saying all this to myself as well :) ) And I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you start this new journey.

This post came at a great time for me to. I had my 2nd child in February and it was a rough pregnancy and now he's having health issues. So, I've only been doing enough to stay "active." I REALLY want to ramp things up and get things going again. So hard because I never really got out of my circle of friends and family. I'm going to make phone calls but would also like something that I can email or post on FB. Any ideas?

When you are asking people to help you get going be sure to ask them to invite people you do not know. Tell the you don't want them to worry that you will be depending on them to make this work and by meeting more and more new people you can move out of your circle of friends.

Beth makes a very good point...you want to be exposed to new people and break out of your inner circle when your looking to ramp up your business. That's what I'm doing right now! :)

What is the best way to word a party invitation?

The best way to word a party invitation is to start with a catchy phrase or theme that will grab people's attention, followed by the necessary details such as date, time, location, and RSVP information. It's also important to include any special instructions or dress code if applicable.

How do I politely remind guests to RSVP?

A polite way to remind guests to RSVP is to send a follow-up message or call them directly. You can also mention the importance of getting an accurate headcount for planning purposes and express your excitement to have them attend the event.

What should I include in a thank you note or card?

In a thank you note or card, it's important to express your gratitude for the guest's attendance or any gifts they may have brought. You can also mention specific moments or details from the event that made it special for you. It's also a nice touch to personalize each note or card for each guest.

How can I politely decline a party invitation?

The best way to politely decline a party invitation is to thank the host for the invitation and explain that you are unable to attend due to prior commitments or scheduling conflicts. You can also offer to catch up with the host at a later date.

What is the proper way to address invitations for a formal event?

For a formal event, it's important to use proper titles and full names when addressing invitations. This includes titles such as Mr., Mrs., or Dr., and full names instead of nicknames or abbreviations. It's also important to double-check spelling and titles to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caitynsmom