• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possibly Looking at Pampered Chef Being My Full Time Job

In summary, Becky is looking to add more shows to her schedule in order to make PC her full time job. She is looking for help from potential recruits and bookers and is excited to be able to do more training and help others.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Due to possible huge life changing events coming up in the next month or so, I'm throwing around the idea of PC being my full time job. It's always been a goal of mine to quit my current job. I currently have 6-7 shows in April and 7-8 shows in May. I'm looking to add more to each month to see if I can do this full time, or at least to get me through the next couple months. I'm also looking to build my team up. Is there a way to tell potential booking and recruiting leads that I could really use their help now without sounding needy or desperate?

Good for you!

I don't think it sounds needy to share your goals. I would come at it from the standpoint of how great it is that PC can be what you need it to be - so now that you need it to be full time, it can be.
For recruits, let them know that with PC now being your full time job, you will be more available for training and help, so will be able to also help them get the very best start to their business!

Becky is right. Sharing your goal is never being pushy. I tell other consultants this all the time as we have been told this at NC, in e-mails and on-line training and well, where ever PC training of any kind is done. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS be aware that you NEED to share your goals with your guests and hosts. They are not mind readers any more than we are so if you need something, tell them. Simple say this, "I am very excited about my Pampered Chef and I am going to make this my full time job but I need your help..." That does not in any way sound pushy to me. Tell them what you need. Shows, team members, referrals the whole smear and myriad of things you are looking for. As you may have noticed I said to say "I am going to" not I want to. Be positive. This makes them understand that you mean it.

::doing a little happy dance for Wadesgirl:: :)

That is AWESOME!!I would probably word things in a way that because this is replacing your full time job that you have a more availability and that you thought they might be interested in your new availability. Also, your excitement at being able to make this your full time job will be a bit infectious, so just ask everyone.

Last edited:
Jump in girl! You've done more than 200+ shows (If I'm reading this correctly:) you are sooooo ready!

You go girl!! You can do it.

ChefKelebel said:
Jump in girl! You've done more than 200+ shows (If I'm reading this correctly:) you are sooooo ready!

Over 200 total shows, I average about 50 kitchen shows a year.

Just tell them what you want to do. It's a great goal...and you will be surprised how easy it is to step it up once you can commit to it full time.I started 4 & 1/2 years ago...I quit my job 3 months after I started this business. I never looked back. a few months after making this my ONLY job, I became a Director. I make as much in 6 evenings a month as I did working 30 hours a week. My team has grown and I am helping others see their full potential.Love it -- so will you!

1. What is the typical time commitment for a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

A full-time Pampered Chef consultant typically works an average of 30-40 hours per week. However, the beauty of this job is that you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and determine how much time you want to dedicate to your business.

2. What are the main sources of income for a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

The main sources of income for a full-time Pampered Chef consultant include commission from product sales, bonuses for achieving sales goals, and recruiting and training new consultants. You also have the potential to earn additional income through hosting cooking shows and participating in vendor events.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new full-time consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for new consultants. This includes online training courses, weekly team meetings, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. Additionally, there are several conferences and events held throughout the year specifically for training and networking purposes.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for full-time consultants?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 per month for full-time consultants. This ensures that you are actively promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. However, this requirement can easily be met by hosting a few cooking shows or participating in vendor events.

5. Can a full-time Pampered Chef consultant earn a livable income?

Yes, many full-time Pampered Chef consultants have been able to earn a livable income through their business. The amount you earn will depend on your sales and recruiting efforts, but with dedication and hard work, it is possible to make a substantial income as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alora Rueth