• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Table Runners / Table Cloths / Displays for Craft Shows

In summary, the Iso Table Runners and Table Cloths are made of a high-quality, durable fabric that is easy to clean and water-resistant. They come in various sizes and have adjustable straps for a snug fit on different table sizes. There is a variety of colors and designs available, with new designs regularly released. Customization services are also offered to add a business logo. The Table Runners and Table Cloths can be machine washed and tumble dried on low heat, with spot cleaning recommended for stubborn stains. Bleach and harsh chemicals should be avoided to maintain the fabric's quality.
Jessica Miller
I am in search of Table Cloth's and or Table Runners and/or Displays PC branded with the newer logo please.
I have several team members that set up at local craft events and we need more items. We currently have two of the teal table cloths and would love at least 3 more if at all possible! Any large standing signs would be awesome too!Here's some photos of our last display. It's a work in progress but an idea of what we are looking for.I can email you a shipping label from my stamps.com account to pay for shipping. Our next show is THIS Saturday, April 3rd. I am located in Middle Tennessee.You can also reach me at 931-952-0207
20210320_115532.jpg 20210320_115548.jpg 20210320_115605.jpg
20210320_115532.jpg

20210320_115548.jpg

20210320_115605.jpg

1. What material are the Iso Table Runners / Table Cloths made of?

The Iso Table Runners and Table Cloths are made of a high-quality, durable fabric that is easy to clean and wrinkle-resistant. This fabric is also water-resistant, making it perfect for outdoor craft shows.

2. Are the Table Runners / Table Cloths adjustable to fit different table sizes?

Yes, our Table Runners and Table Cloths come in various sizes to fit different table sizes. They also have adjustable straps on each corner to ensure a snug fit on any table.

3. Do you offer different colors and designs for the Table Runners / Table Cloths?

Yes, we offer a variety of colors and designs for our Table Runners and Table Cloths to match any craft show theme or personal preference. We also release new designs regularly to keep up with the latest trends.

4. Can the Table Runners / Table Cloths be customized with my business logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for our Table Runners and Table Cloths. You can add your business logo or any other design to make your display stand out and showcase your brand.

5. How do I care for and clean the Table Runners / Table Cloths?

Our Table Runners and Table Cloths are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. For any stubborn stains, we recommend spot cleaning with a gentle cleaner and letting it air dry. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals to maintain the fabric's quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • kcmckay