• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Pray for My Family and Business During This Challenging Time?

In summary, the conversation involves a person seeking encouragement and prayers as they try to make their business with PC work while also facing financial difficulties and the surprise news of a new pregnancy. They ask for prayers for their husband's reaction to the news, a successful pregnancy, and a strong business. Others offer congratulations and words of support, reminding the person to focus on the love and time they can give to their family.
laylaleigh
I am in need of some encouragement and prayers. I have been back with PC since Sept. I am trying to make this work for me and my family. I have 2 young children, 3 and 1. We are having a financial crunch this year. So, in order for me to continue to stay home I have to make money with PC.

Here is where my blessing/surprise comes in...I just found out that I am pregnant, again. My husband has been out of town. I will tell him when he gets home today. Please pray that he handles the news well. He will of course be happy, but this is unexpected and as I said we were already tightening up around here. Second, please pray that everything goes well with my pregnancy. And third, please pray that my business stays strong and I can build a team and achieve my goals this year.

Thank you! I can use all the prayers I can get right now.

First of all congratulations on your new baby! Even though it will be a tough time, a new life is always worth it!

Tight budgets are common for too many people I know. It is hard. I've been where you are too many times in my life (like when I lost my job 6 years ago). It's really funny though when I look back on all the past years - and every year we have lived pay check to pay check - I have nothing but fond memories. When times are tough I try to remember what I read in a book about Laura Ingalls life. She said in an interview the happiest time in her life was when her family lived in the Big Woods of Wisconsin. This was when she lived the poorest in her entire life. She just felt loved and close to her family in a one room small cabin. This is an amazing thing to remember when we are raising children, that the thing they want the most is our love and time. You staying home w/your children is the BEST thing you could ever give them. Just try to keep a positive attitude.

When I look back I can't help but think - Wow I got through it. I wish I would have known how it would turn out at the time and then I wouldn't have worried so much. I try to keep that in mind now, but some days it is very hard not to worry!

I will be praying for you.

Sending prayers your way. :)

Congrats on the pregnancy! Praying DH takes the news ok. You'll make it work, everything happens for a reason!

God Bless!

Congratulations. I'll be praying.

What is the "I Need Several Prayers Please" campaign?

The "I Need Several Prayers Please" campaign is a community-driven initiative started by Pampered Chef to support those who are going through difficult times and need extra prayers and support.

Who can participate in the "I Need Several Prayers Please" campaign?

Anyone can participate in the "I Need Several Prayers Please" campaign. Whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant, customer, or simply someone who wants to spread positivity and support, you are welcome to join the campaign.

How can I request prayers through the "I Need Several Prayers Please" campaign?

To request prayers through the campaign, simply post your prayer request on social media using the hashtag #INeedSeveralPrayersPlease. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they can help share your prayer request with the community.

How can I show my support for the "I Need Several Prayers Please" campaign?

You can show your support for the campaign by posting encouraging messages and prayers for those who have requested them. You can also share the campaign with your friends and family and let them know how they can participate.

Is there a specific time or day to participate in the "I Need Several Prayers Please" campaign?

No, there is no specific time or day to participate in the campaign. You can request prayers or show your support at any time that is convenient for you. The campaign is ongoing and welcomes continuous support and positivity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • nikked