• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Please Pray for Hannah Grace Harrison!!

In summary, Hannah Grace Harrison has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma and is currently undergoing treatment. The best way to support her and her family is through thoughts and prayers, donations, or participating in fundraisers and events. It is important to send positive messages and well wishes, as she is unable to receive gifts due to her compromised immune system. For updates on her condition, it is recommended to follow her social media or reach out to her directly.
jrstephens
Hannah Grace Harrison has taken a turn for the worse. She needs platelets because she is bleeding somewhere. They did a CT this afternoon and it looks like her bowels are shut down. In the next 24-48 hours they will know if they have died or not. If they have died there is nothing that can be done.

God can fix this. He is the almighty and with one touch he can take this away. Please pray for Hannah Grace. This is very unexpected. We are going to start a prayer chain and I ask for you to do the same. Call every one you know and ask for prayers. We will lift this family up so high.

Thanks for your prayers and please pass this on for more prayers!

In God We trust,

Jennifer:angel:

I praying my heart out for you and her!!

I am praying for Hannah Grace. I will continue to pray.

Praying for Hannah Grace - may her body heal itself.

I'm praying.

I'm praying also!

Praying that she will be healed, and that God is glorified!

more prayers.

any word Jennifer? How is Hannah??

She and her family are in my prayers!

What happened to Hannah Grace Harrison?

Hannah Grace Harrison was recently diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called neuroblastoma. She is currently undergoing treatment and needs our prayers and support.

How can I help support Hannah Grace Harrison?

There are a few ways you can support Hannah Grace and her family during this difficult time. You can send them your thoughts and prayers, donate to their medical expenses, or participate in fundraisers and events held in her honor.

Is there a specific prayer or message I should send for Hannah Grace Harrison?

We encourage you to send any positive thoughts, prayers, and well wishes that you feel comfortable with. The most important thing is to let Hannah Grace and her family know that they are in your thoughts and prayers.

Can I send gifts or care packages to Hannah Grace Harrison?

Due to her treatment, Hannah Grace's immune system is compromised and she is unable to receive any outside items or gifts. However, you can still show your support through messages and donations.

Is there any update on Hannah Grace Harrison's condition?

As a company, we respect the privacy of Hannah Grace and her family during this difficult time. We recommend following their social media pages or checking in with them directly for any updates on her condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MamaChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies