• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for My Husband if You Can.

Your Name]In summary, the conversation was about a woman asking for prayers for her husband who is going through a difficult time at his job. He has been working long hours and even had to stay at a hotel near his workplace due to exhaustion. The company is also going through layoffs, making his workload even more challenging. The weather is also adding to the stress as they are expecting bad weather. The woman is asking for prayers and also offering practical solutions to help make her husband's work life a little easier.
pampchefrhondab
Hi All,

I know I asked everyone to pray a short while back for my husband to find a good job, which he did, but now he needs more prayers.

His job is not going well. He has been working almost a double shift every day - even spent the night at a hotel by his work one day last week. His drive is almost an hour in good weather and he was just too tired to drive home. The upper mgmt. is making them lay off so many people! Now they don't have enough to get the job done. It's crazy!

This week the weather is going to take a bad turn too! We are going to get blowing a drifting snow and sub zero temperatures. It's not good! I'm going to my sister's house when I go to a show tonight to borrow her twin Aero bed for him to take to work w/him. He may just sleep in his office this week -better then paying $80 for a hotel. They have a workout room w/showers where he can get ready.

I would appreciate your prayers for him if you have a moment. I know it's not as bad as many other requests, but I believe prayer can work miracles.

Thank you in advance:)!

Last edited:
You both are in my prayers.

You and he will be in my prayers.

I am praying for your husband as well. Praise, too, that with all the lay-offs he was able to keep his job, even though he's the newbie.

Dear friend,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's job situation. It sounds like he is going through a difficult time and I can only imagine how tough it must be for both of you. Please know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. I truly believe that prayer can work miracles and I will be praying for your husband to find strength, perseverance and success in his job.

In the meantime, I wanted to offer some practical solutions that may help your husband during this challenging time. As a pampered chef consultant, I have access to amazing products that can make his life easier. Our insulated lunch bags are perfect for keeping meals and snacks fresh and easily transportable. And our portable cookware would allow him to make hot and healthy meals at work without having to rely on expensive hotels or fast food.

I hope these suggestions can bring some relief to your husband's situation. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to support you both. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

1. How can I request prayers for my husband through Pampered Chef?

To request prayers for your husband through Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. You can also post your request on the Pampered Chef Facebook page or join the Pampered Chef Prayer Chain group on Facebook.

2. Will my husband's name be shared publicly when I request for prayers?

No, your husband's name will not be shared publicly unless you specifically request for it to be included in the prayer request. All prayer requests are kept confidential and only shared with the Pampered Chef community for prayer purposes.

3. Can I request prayers for my husband's specific needs or struggles?

Yes, you can absolutely request prayers for your husband's specific needs or struggles. The Pampered Chef community is here to support and uplift one another through prayer, and we welcome all prayer requests.

4. How often can I request for prayers for my husband?

You can request for prayers for your husband as often as you feel necessary. We encourage you to reach out to the Pampered Chef community whenever you or your husband are in need of prayers and support.

5. Can I also pray for other husbands who are in need?

Yes, you can pray for other husbands in need even if they are not directly connected to Pampered Chef. We believe in the power of prayer and welcome anyone to join us in praying for those who need it. You can also share your prayers and support on the Pampered Chef Facebook page or the Prayer Chain group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies