• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praying for Local Job Opportunity for My Husband: Help Us Reunite!

In summary, Rhonda Fuer has told Crystal that you are a great person with a great reputation, and your family is in her prayers.
Crystal Patton
Please pray for my husband to get a call on the resume he e-mail on Tuesday. Right now he is working in North Dakota and the job there is almost over without much chance of another gearing up. Here locally there is a cement plant being built and they are looking for skilled men. We would be sooo happy if he could work locally. In the last year we have seen him for 5 days in May, a week in August & 2 weeks in December.

Oh gosh, that would be so wonderful! I am praying for him and all of you:)!

I can't even imagine not seeing my husband for that long! You deserve some time with him!

It's my three boys that miss their Daddy the most.

That didn't sound right LOL - I miss him too.

It's tough to be separated that way. I'll be praying.

Crystal Patton said:
It's my three boys that miss their Daddy the most.

That didn't sound right LOL - I miss him too.

I know exactly what you meant though. You're an adult and can understand better then children. While you miss him, you know how to deal with it, while your boys just miss him and don't always know how to deal.

Crystal, Rhonda Fuer is my upline director, and she has told me wonderful things about you. Your reputation has extended all the way to Indiana.

Crystal your entire family is in my prayers.

Oh Crystal - I cannot imagine being w/o my DH for that long...and I know our son would be devestated. I will most definitely be praying that he can find something local. You need to be together!

mrssyvo said:
Crystal, Rhonda Fuer is my upline director, and she has told me wonderful things about you. Your reputation has extended all the way to Indiana.

I'm glad it's good, I'm known in my family as being a little too open and not very shy.:D I wish I could attend the cluster meeting Rhonda has, but it might get a little expensive to fly in and out for them.:rolleyes:

My DH called me this morning and said he didn't get a very good response from the recruiter on the phone today. So it's not really looking to good. Turn up the notch on those prayers ladies, I know anything is possible with the Lord on our side.

Praying harder:grumpy: (That's not a grumpy face...that is me scrunching up my face as a pray real hard!)

I'll be praying too.

Get_Pampered said:
Praying harder:grumpy: (That's not a grumpy face...that is me scrunching up my face as a pray real hard!)

Thanks that made me laugh! But don't hurt yourself;)

OK I don't have network broadcasting in any form and I just now read about the plane going down today in NY. So I think God was a little busy today. Rightly so. Let all give it another try tomorrow.

Still saying prayers for you all Crystal:)!

Related to Praying for Local Job Opportunity for My Husband: Help Us Reunite!

What are the requirements for a local job for my husband?

The requirements for a local job for your husband may vary depending on the specific job and company. However, some common requirements may include having relevant experience, a certain level of education or certification, and the ability to work legally in the country.

How can I find a local job for my husband?

There are several ways to find a local job for your husband. You can consult online job boards, network with friends and family, attend job fairs, or directly contact companies you are interested in working for. You can also work with a recruitment agency that specializes in finding jobs for specific industries.

What is the average salary for a local job?

The average salary for a local job can vary greatly depending on the location, industry, and level of experience. It's important to research the specific job and company you are interested in to get a better understanding of the salary range.

What are the benefits of a local job for my husband?

The benefits of a local job for your husband may include a shorter commute, the ability to spend more time with family, and potentially a better work-life balance. It may also provide opportunities for career growth and advancement within the local community.

How can I support my husband in finding a local job?

You can support your husband in finding a local job by helping him update his resume, networking with people in your community, and researching companies and job opportunities together. You can also offer emotional support and encouragement throughout the job search process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
dkitten13